Lula

Siege 23/10/15 < Clan Tribo > Ally unBroken <

Esse video e dedicado para algumas pessoas que se empenharam muito para nos prejudicar, utilizando todos os meios é ate os mais sujos afim de acabar com a Tribo, gostaria de avisar que não deu certo, e ainda estamos aqui mais fortes que antes é crescendo a cada dia, para os haters de plantão sabemos que o castelo não é nosso e não estamos "fazendo cortesia com o chapeu dos outros" como minha vó dizia mas estamos muito felizes pela conquista da nossa Ally unBroken, mas não se preocupem isso é só o começo.

Parabéns a todos da Ally unBroken.

iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeehhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desistir ? Nunca !!

• Like 1

i stopped watching when he started to count how many enemies they kill at the flag with full party :)))))

like lin's video, it was pretty boring till i stopped, pvp 9 vs 2-4 people who dont expect war

bizqquit films a lot of pvp, but doesnt post all pvp where he wins. it could be the fact that this guys dont really win in pvp and the butthurt came to a zenith, so they post only to show that they kill enemies.

They are very happy when they win some war with zerg. So thay post just this one, to show how proooo they are. :) did someone see some good movi where they runing and make gang in some top location as Cp ? I think no. Cose thay can just kill mobs with 4 cp in loa heart.