I think 2 box must be free for all. The ppl will find the way to dual anyway. Premium must be related with Xp imo. Something like Xp stones.

No No No. This is the exact wrong approach. I am fine with paying premium as long as it doesn't give me or anyone else that sort of xp bonus. I am not here for that shit. The creators and the players will all benefit more from this if we keep it simple and not try to implement P2W. ​

• Like 3

cosmetics would be good, name color change, etc.

i'm against xp boosts and mp pots or anything that gives an advantage

personately i hate dualboxing and the lack of people maining buffers and healers because everyone dualbox and no one needs them BUT we need something to be paid so the server stays alive...

just my opinion tho, good job with everything, you gms are amazing!

I think 2 box must be free for all. The ppl will find the way to dual anyway. Premium must be related with Xp imo. Something like Xp stones.

​Personally I think, if the Staff server allow that, a few professions will be disappear, like WC or PP. 

Regarding the second sentence... I hope this server can control this action totally.

this is not a 20x interlude or gracia server where its fine to have an elder pp or wc just for buffs.

here u will need them active and exp is low and the difference between havin active buffer and not its insane

dualbox will only help some partys clan to make better partys and help people that cant play as much as other, so maybe they can be boxed sometimes

• Like 1

10€ only for dual box possibilities even when you can dual pc for free is to much.

It would be far better to make it 5€/month.
A Premium account with the basic feature to dualbox.
And add options like:
-See Drop/Spoil ingame. 1€/month
-4x Rates (exp/adena/drops) 2€/month
-Offline Shop 1€/month (account based not char based or tradeable item with 30day timer.)

And maybe packages with Healing pots (not instant) Adv atk pots and Adv running pots, nothing OP here.

And maybe (just an idea) offer class change for 10€ for those to lazy to do the quests ;).

The extra rates are far from P2W. It gives you 1/3 extra and makes those who wanne support the server happy.
But 10€ for dual box alone is just a joke tbh.

Back in 2006 our server costed 1500€ a month and with cosmetic changes or other small donations the server wont survive for long...

P2W no i'm against it aswell and i dont want it as an other star wars server but small benifits wont hurt.

• Like 1

And maybe (just an idea) offer class change for 10€ for those to lazy to do the quests ;).

​A very good idea that is implemented in other servers. Is not an OP extra, just save time to people. And... do the change quest are awful...

I would pay for this option, of course, if the price is correct, like 5€ for second change quest.

You talking about real money for a inofficial server that gets basically no updates at all or any kind of special features. I read things about 10 € , 5 € each month etc...If you wanna throw your money out of the window you can do that. In my opinion its just stupid and i pretty much think i talk for the most people here. If you consider that this server is not even close @ beeing perfect! and still you wanna pay that these amount of money EACH month? Why you think people wanna play lineage 2 for free at a freeshard? for paying the server? now that makes no sense. You better help homeless people or play on retail servers where you have to pay 10€ also each month and there you have a full programm with updates, events and bug fixses period.

I know donations always keeps a server alive and yes its a good thing but not in a "each" month system. If people wanna dualbox let them pay once.

If you wanna help the server by paying...god!.. i will not hold you back but do that with the "donation" button or this server will be a two class society. Isnt it what we actually dont want in a game?

10€ only for dual box possibilities even when you can dual pc for free is to much.

who said is 10€?​

-See Drop/Spoil ingame. 1€/month

​thats already added why u want to pay more?

-4x Rates (exp/adena/drops) 2€/month

The extra rates are far from P2W. It gives you 1/3 extra and makes those who wanne support the server happy.
But 10€ for dual box alone is just a joke tbh.

​NO THX, that will make a huge difference in a server like this and again,

who said nothing about 10€?

-Offline Shop 1€/month (account based not char based or tradeable item with 30day timer.)

​there is already a post talking about this

​that is too much game changing

And maybe packages with Healing pots (not instant) Adv atk pots and Adv running pots, nothing OP here.

​wont be bad some packages with that cocktails that gave some lvl 1 buffs, or even scoll of "buff" for 1 hour

IMO: u can add cosmetics, changing name of character, hats and accesorys for irl money too

even u can make some package like for example:

PA each mont is 5€

each accesor is 5€

some package like 3 months of PA + hat 18€

package of 6 months = free hat for 30€

A Premium account with the basic feature to dualbox.
And add options like:
-4x Rates (exp/adena/drops) 

get the fuck out of here.

What's the fuss about. There will be enough people to make parties, you won't need dualbox. Even if you decide to dualbox, you realize how hard it will be to level two characters at once on these rates?

• Like 1

I dont care anymore what they do with PA or other donations.

If its to expensive for dual box mode only, you wont see me and many others donate.

Same with cosmetics ...

If its to expensive for dual box mode only, you wont see me and many others donate.

Same with cosmetics ...

​so dont donate, are someone forcing u to do it???

but dont even try to flame the server even once neither

tyvm bb

Same with cosmetics ...

tyvm bb

​Lol Moron...

Im not flaming the server im trying to help it.

Your suggestion of cosmetics wont help the server at all.

You clearly dont have any financial intellect at all and only think what you personally want to happen on this server.

A server needs an income and weither you like it or not it needs to be in favor for the players and the admins.

Not many will donate if they dont get anything in return ... not many.

And like i said i dont want Pay to Win either. But it seems you clearly dont know what it means xD

All the ideas i gave wont make it a pay to win at all... Pay to win is donating for items that makes you .. idd "WIN"

• Like 1

Same with cosmetics ...

tyvm bb

​Lol Moron...

Im not flaming the server im trying to help it.

Your suggestion of cosmetics wont help the server at all.

You clearly dont have any financial intellect at all and only think what you personally want to happen on this server.

A server needs an income and weither you like it or not it needs to be in favor for the players and the admins.

Not many will donate if they dont get anything in return ... not many.

And like i said i dont want Pay to Win either. But it seems you clearly dont know what it means xD

All the ideas i gave wont make it a pay to win at all... Pay to win is donating for items that makes you .. idd "WIN"

​go back to school and improve ur reading comprehension

never said u flamed server, i said that u shouldnt do it

probably i have more financial intellect than u, and getting any kind of help ingame will make people just to go offical and dont play here, cause as u said paying 10€ is too much

increasing rates even from x3 and x4 is game changing, making quests buyable is game changing, so yes if admins make the changes u want will be a p2w server, and that will make half of the people not playing here or going/wait to/for retail

if u start using ur brain, u should now that 1500x2 is more than 500x5 (for example) and that only talking about PA not about cosmetics, hats, accesories, changing player name and other services. That as my low intellect knows as u said, 1500 people will buy more "things" than 500

btw, i never call u moron or any inapropiate or offensive words

• Like 1

If i didn't flame it in your eyes why tell me i shouldn't ? :S Beats all logic.

if u start using ur brain, u should now that 1500x2 is more than 500x5 (for example) and that only talking about PA not about cosmetics, hats, accesories, changing player name and other services. That as my low intellect as u said, 1500 people will buy more "things" than 500

Right xD Keep on believing that. I wont go into detail why that kind of thinking is only half correct. You calculate as 1+1=2 but it doesn't work like that.

I just made a few suggestions back up there and clearly you weren't agree. I respect that but don't get all over my ass about it.

But like i said, its all ok, to expensive and they wont see €€ coming in same with one time only donations.

I'm not saying its a bad idea, its just not enough for a server to survive on cosmetics, name-changes, ect,..

No you never said moron .. true but all your replies are offensive towards me, i just merely defend myself.

• Like 1

my replies were offensive? i just answered correctly 1by1 all ur opinions

asking if someone is forcing u is offensive? please if it is, forgive me

just 2 points:

1. u know what future is? i just said that if u wont contribute, dont do as some assholes that only flames server even when they are offering this for free and without profit, (that why i asked if someone is forcing u) ofc i tried to said this in one sentence, if u wont contribute dont flame

2. i never asked to remove PA, i am just saying to keep PA as they said (dualbox, drop/spoil info) ofc cheaper than what u are saying and then add some shop with that kind of services/items (btw in some post i am asking already to add offline shop for PA for the same price)

probably i have more financial intellect than u, and getting any kind of help ingame will make people just to go offical and dont play here, cause as u said paying 10€ is too much

increasing rates even from x3 and x4 is game changing, making quests buyable is game changing, so yes if admins make the changes u want will be a p2w server, and that will make half of the people not playing here or going/wait to/for retail

Not much players ready to pay 5-10Eu only for dualboxing. I think 4-5x rate for PA is a good idea (3x isnt game changing?), it bring more money without much disbalance in game.

There cant be any kind of exp/sp/adena/drop/spoil boost, bcs it is game changing and brings a lot of disbalnce. And many ppl will avoid server if there is this kind of donations.

PA will offer dualbox and drop/spoil info. They can put some kind like store with cosmetics, hats, agathions, name change, char transfer, etc... 

Not much players ready to pay 5-10Eu only for dualboxing. I think 4-5x rate for PA is a good idea (3x isnt game changing?), it bring more money without much disbalance in game.

​get some reading comprehensions too...

i am the first one saying that 10€ is too much, seems u dont know what we are talking about.

u know the definition of gamechanging?

server is already x3, with PA he wants to change to x4 (thats game changing as PA people will get x4, and casual will get x3)

if u look up to my example i am talking about 2€ PA for dualboxing and that (i think its kinda low even)

it bring more money wihout much disbalance? some points

1. if they make higher rates for PA price will be higher so u wont be able to pay

2. for what the hell u want more rates? even paying for them? if u want some easy server go for some h5

3. as said before, no one is forcing u to donate, so, if 5€ for dualbox and some service is high for u, just dont do it

4. i dont understand why people want to pay more for more rates, if u want more rates ask the server to be x4 and PA as they said, not to ad x4 rates to PA and pay more

Kleming you can stop now you are getting repetitive ...

You have your way of seeing things i and others have theirs.

You made your point ... now move on and let go -.-

good that the amount of ppl who wana PA + higher rates are so small that they dont even count at all.

PA gives higher rates ? Np... even i would buy PA 2 times.. but not with higher rates.. i just would leave lol

Kleming you can stop now you are getting repetitive ...

You have your way of seeing things i and others have theirs.

You made your point ... now move on and let go -.-

​was my last post for u? i think no