Sign in to follow this  
valkynic

New Internationel CP Forming

Hey guys iam looking to form a new mage CP and iam hopeing that theres ppl around who might be interrested in forming a new cp aswell.

Forming a CP takes time and ill rather wait then get a cp going that crumbles in 2 weeks, so if your interrested in this, make sure your here for the long haul.

As iam new to this server i have no affiliation with any sides, but iam open to joining a side if the majority of the CP have friends/alts in one side.

Starting lvl Range is : 56 +- 4 lvl's (If your outside this lvl range and really want to join send me a msg and we'll figure it out)

The composition isent set in stone and depending on what classes ppl are playing but the prefered setup would be something like this.

Main Setup:

Tank : Filled 

Bishop: Open

Elven Elder: Open

Overlord: Open

SwS: Open(can be box'd if someone has one)

BD: Open(Can be box'd if someone has one)

Necro: Open

Necro: Open

Sorc: Open

Box'd Classes:

Prophet: Filled

SE: Open

It's prefered that each MAGE have a box'd recharger, this might not be a big issue atm but once 2.0 hits and ppl want to do toi box'd recharger is a must. All box'd chars will be swapped in and out of the main party to keep them within lvl range.

Play time and days isent set in stone, but i do expect that everyone in the cp would be able to play atleast 12 hours a week, in sessions of 2-3+ hours, ofcourse the more time the faster we progress. Days and time will be set once the first few ppl "sign up" 

Its a requriment that your able to be on discord/ts3/vent(you do not have to speak if your shy, but you need to atleast hear and understand english) when the grp is going, not only does this help alot during pvp but it allso helps with some of the boring moments of pve'ing. 

Ive run CP's for years in L2, recently i ran a succesfull mage CP on Official Classic: Skelth, the cp fell apart after 14 months as ppl grew tired of skelth and i decided to come here for a fresh start, and hopefully a fresh CP.

Now if your interrested in this send me a msg on here and we can have a chat about it, and remember a CP dosent get build in a few days it takes time so be patiance and if you dont plan on sticking around for the long haul dont waste both our times ty.