Sign in to follow this  
KKPP

I am Confused

I just found out about this C1 Classic server and i was surprised that you opened a Beta ( Test) server on May and then you opened again a beta 2 server before some days.

So i dont really get it. When are you going to open the official server ? Is my first question.
How many people do you expect online ?

These 2 are my basic questions.

Thanks in advance.

1) This is NOT C1. This Is Classic) pls don't mess them) this version is quite diffrent, if you compare it to C1.

2) When - no one can tell for sure : )

1) This is NOT C1. This Is Classic) pls don't mess them) this version is quite diffrent, if you compare it to C1.

What differences and what similarities does Classic Lineage and C1 Lineage have ? I thought Lineage II Classic was an improved version of C1.
Isnt it true that C1 has the same map areas with Classic ?

What differences and what similarities does Classic Lineage and C1 Lineage have ? I thought Lineage II Classic was an improved version of C1.
Isnt it true that C1 has the same map areas with Classic ?

​Look there: https://4gameforum.com/threads/484846/ (and use google translator :) )