Sign in to follow this  
cultist

Summoners costs and related questions

Greetings,
Sorry if this was asked before, i don't have much experience with summoners, i just started one. Needless to say that your answers will affect my class choice.
My question is which of the summoners would be cheaper to run?
ES, PS or Wck?
Is Necro considered a summoner as well? if so can he solo as efficient as the rest of the summoners?
From what i can tell i think that PS might have the highest costs because since his pets are melee bound he needs beastshots and he is also melee therefore he will also consume soulshots.
ES and Wck can for a time AOE and that is a more efficient way to level cost wise.
And my other question would be
At what level will ES and PS stop being able to AOE? I think this depends more on mob areas than low AOE skills but correct me if i'm wrong.
Also is there any difference between ES and Wck cost wise?
Does Wck have any advantage over ES? I see them both requiring the same ammount of adena on shots and equipment and the same play style.

Please help me understand these classes better.
Thank you very much!

PS: would you advise for any of the summoners to use dual swords over dagger and shield (from what i understand, classic melee setup for sum)

Edited by cultist

6 hours ago, cultist said:

Greetings,
Sorry if this was asked before, i don't have much experience with summoners, i just started one. Needless to say that your answers will affect my class choice.
My question is which of the summoners would be cheaper to run?
ES, PS or Wck?
Is Necro considered a summoner as well? if so can he solo as efficient as the rest of the summoners?
From what i can tell i think that PS might have the highest costs because since his pets are melee bound he needs beastshots and he is also melee therefore he will also consume soulshots.
ES and Wck can for a time AOE and that is a more efficient way to level cost wise.
And my other question would be
At what level will ES and PS stop being able to AOE? I think this depends more on mob areas than low AOE skills but correct me if i'm wrong.
Also is there any difference between ES and Wck cost wise?
Does Wck have any advantage over ES? I see them both requiring the same ammount of adena on shots and equipment and the same play style.

Please help me understand these classes better.
Thank you very much!

PS: would you advise for any of the summoners to use dual swords over dagger and shield (from what i understand, classic melee setup for sum)

Necromancer Pet is stong for meele but  dont think you can consider him as summoner 
i cant answer   the rest of the question got no idea about summoner  my answers is based on my own experience .

Edited by GanjaRockzZz