Sign in to follow this  
Torch

Some question !!

there is only x5 starteds village .. gludin , gludio , dion and giran? 

there are new quests or ar the same as c1? can anyone gimme a site with the quests if there ar?

the quests for change classes ar the same as in interlude?

do u need to click and click again in shots for able them .. or them are automatics?

the server will be upgraded to the new chronicles in case ther release soon?

there will be events?

no donations for sure?

can anyone clear me about xp? .. its x3 but dont know if its same as c1 x1 .. 

thanks !

there is only x5 starteds village .. gludin , gludio , dion and giran? 

there are new quests or ar the same as c1? can anyone gimme a site with the quests if there ar?

the quests for change classes ar the same as in interlude?

do u need to click and click again in shots for able them .. or them are automatics?

the server will be upgraded to the new chronicles in case ther release soon?

there will be events?

no donations for sure?

can anyone clear me about xp? .. its x3 but dont know if its same as c1 x1 .. 

thanks !

​there is only x5 starteds village .. gludin , gludio , dion and giran?   - yes

there are new quests or ar the same as c1? can anyone gimme a site with the quests if there ar? - mostly same as interlude , for example . But changed rewards in some of them.

the quests for change classes ar the same as in interlude?   - yes

do u need to click and click again in shots for able them .. or them are automatics?  - automatics

the server will be upgraded to the new chronicles in case ther release soon? - Chronicles will be same , but will updates for Classic Chronicles ( 2.0 for example ) .

no donations for sure?   - only PA , which will provide you dual-box on 1 PC and you will able see drop and spoil list in game .

can anyone clear me about xp? .. its x3 but dont know if its same as c1 x1 ..    - something like x1 at C1 .

Update*

Castles can be siegable?

epics ar lvl 40 / 52 and 52? (qa / core / orfen)

i was checking some twitchs from russian server .. i saw ppl with TOP C bow .. how the fack they got it? blacksmith? (cuz no mamons)

this question will be for any beta tester or anyone that was on ru/korean servers .. prices for armors and weaponds are lowered (shops) than other chronicles? or they still have big prices? 

example : 

Sword of Revolution : interlude = 1.5kk .. classic = 150k?

Update*

Castles can be siegable?

epics ar lvl 40 / 52 and 52? (qa / core / orfen)

i was checking some twitchs from russian server .. i saw ppl with TOP C bow .. how the fack they got it? blacksmith? (cuz no mamons)

this question will be for any beta tester or anyone that was on ru/korean servers .. prices for armors and weaponds are lowered (shops) than other chronicles? or they still have big prices? 

example : 

Sword of Revolution : interlude = 1.5kk .. classic = 150k?

Castles can be siegable?  - from 2.0 yes , but ruoff still didn't have update 2.0 , only Korean .

epics ar lvl 40 / 52 and 52? (qa / core / orfen)   - yes

i was checking some twitchs from russian server .. i saw ppl with TOP C bow .. how the fack they got it? blacksmith? (cuz no mamons)  -  craft .

this question will be for any beta tester or anyone that was on ru/korean servers .. prices for armors and weaponds are lowered (shops) than other chronicles? or they still have big prices?     - still have big prices as interlude .

shadow weaponds?

cat will be there?

still waiting if there will be some events ..

what about clan wars? lvl needed and players in clan?

shadow weaponds?

cat will be there?

still waiting if there will be some events ..

what about clan wars? lvl needed and players in clan?

​shadow weaponds? -  no
cat will be there?   -  no

what about clan wars? lvl needed and players in clan? -   Same as interlude.

there is no oren castle? cuz there are oren zones like ivory and the mobs around oren that drop overlord zerk book.

Just because it is a question thread, the summons like silhouette need crystals D or spirit ores in order to summon them? Thanks in advance.

hey guys,

i don´t wana open another thread

since the retail classic rates are 1/6 for xp and drop / adena ... what are the rates for spoil there ?

Since this here it is x2 the dwarfs will be punished twice. Low damage = more leeching low spoil = less mats

A answer would be nice.

hey guys,

since the retail classic rates are 1/6 for xp and drop / adena ... what are the rates for spoil there ?

Since this here it is x2 the dwarfs will be punished twice. Low damage = more leeching low spoil = less mats

A answer would be nice.

​this is not better? :D

hey guys,

A answer would be nice.

​this is not better? :D

​how is it better ? On retail spoil had a higher chance as normal drops... here it is x3 drop and x2 spoil. So way less spoil chance as on official retail.

1/6 = 16.6 % ..... x2 = 33.2 % for spoil.. thats like NOTHING as bonus to drop a buffer/dd/healer.

In Lineage 2 dwarfs were always the unwanted.

Thats why i wanted to know if the spoil ratio on classic is 1/6 too :)

You would have higher chance to spoil mats even if spoil was 1x and drop 3x. Spoil by default has better chance on everything by a lot so if you multiply drop by 3 you still don't get even close to base spoil chance. And here you have spoil x2.
good yes?

You would have higher chance to spoil mats even if spoil was 1x and drop 3x. Spoil by default has better chance on everything by a lot so if you multiply drop by 3 you still don't get even close to base spoil chance. And here you have spoil x2.
good yes?

​you dont get it.. do you ?

again... spoil on normal retail servers from Ncsoft which were 135 to 150% ( just the spoil ) = 1x ... classic 1/6 same with drop ... drop getting 3x spoil 2x. EVEN ON NORMAL SERVER NO1 wanted a dwarf in his party !

bad yes ?

I dont compare spoil to drop.. i do compare spoil 135-150% retail ncsoft to 33% here

Even if we compare drop to spoil : .

Since normal ncsoft drop 100% spoil like 135-150% here it is : drop :49.8 % spoil 33.3 % that would mean.... 150 % ( max ) * 33,3% = 49.9% ... same like drop

so what ? better ? NO !

So i ask again.... is on classic the spoil rate 1/6 of the normal Ncsoft retail C1 servers ? Yes... see above.. No ? I would like to know the numbers.

If you increase the spoil to x3.. it would be better.. and at a normal rate.

This would help the spoilers to find a party.. because.. i would never invite a spoiler to my party with x2. That would be nonsense.