Sign in to follow this  
ByTheOssy

Questions to open server

Hello guys,will have discuss to questions/

1.Will be opening server or have consist release in the end august?

2.What waiting rough online on the server?

3.Making will be competition to anorher servers and maybe will the best server of classic ever?

Thank you/

Hello guys,will have discuss to questions/

3.Making will be competition to anorher servers and maybe will the best server of classic ever?

Thank you/

​1st : at august , they didnt said any date but in those 30 days ... it will be live

2nd : 1.5k+ (1k and c1 map is full)

3rd : there's no more private servers with this files , talking island is the unique server with them ! (ncsoft/4game.ru-.eu)

hope them are good answers :D

Hello guys,will have discuss to questions/

Thank you/

​1st : at august , they didnt said any date but in those 30 days ... it will be live

2nd : 1.5k+ (1k and c1 map is full)

3rd : there's no more private servers with this files , talking island is the unique server with them ! (ncsoft/4game.ru-.eu)

hope them are good answers :D

​Thank you for good answer:) I'm hoping then online will be exactly such,it is online seem very big for start to chronicle 1,it cool... Him unique are free acces and game,it caught me, i came with favorite friends:)

One more question... Is it gonna be update to interlude or smth like this over time?:D

I just wanna play for support kinda EE, but its make no sense to play without update to al least c4

"2nd" is not that true ;P

​So,what you think to server online of true:)

​im saying that 1k its not full for this map lol, we have alot more monsters at each location 

​more monsters dont means the map is more big :D since 1 guy can kill aproximately 10 mobs per minute , this map will be full that easy

​im saying that 1k its not full for this map lol, we have alot more monsters at each location 

​more monsters dont means the map is more big :D since 1 guy can kill aproximately 10 mobs per minute , this map will be full that easy

​10 mobs per minute???? not at 3x

​depends on what zone u are and what lvl u are .. u get it?

​depends on what zone u are and what lvl u are .. u get it?

​ofc, using ss... but it wont happen when you dont have adena even for hp pots

Out the topic,how you think? this is project move to advertising in the l2 tops? in the coming month this is server of favorite for me ....

​this server had . 1.5k users on may , when it was supposed to release , now its summer ... but soon its schooll , i think 1k-1.5k will be at start and later it will be 2k+