Sign in to follow this  
Sett

Warlord stronk...

Dafuq?

Is it just me, or are warlord's AoE skills stronger and more spammable, than most other classes' single target skills?

Here i am pwning cruma golems with my imba sorc alt thinking i'm breaking the game with 1337 AoE farm, and then a friend WL comes around, and wipes the floor with them in literally three hits (skills). Takes hardly any damage, mops up with ease. Ok, maybe sorc mops up straglers a little faster. But dude, let me point your attention in this direction: 4xHP. Very strong P.def. Three skills.

Seriously?

i just saw the tittle and i thought .. this post is a joke and i come inside and it is ..

did u even saw in youtube warlord videos? if not , go in !

IT WILL GIVE U MANY INFO !

i just saw the tittle and i thought .. this post is a joke and i come inside and it is ..

did u even saw in youtube warlord videos? if not , go in !

IT WILL GIVE U MANY INFO !

yeah definitely look at the videos haha. I think it was meant to be this way, not 100% sure though since I have never played a true classic server. If you watch a L2 classic siege on youtube, you can find warlords in elven mithril robes (lol) for the extra mana to spam skills 

In all honesty, all melee classes are very strong if they have the possibility to spam skills, if they are single target, they can pretty much wack a mob 4x hp.

I dont think it would be any different with an warlord AoE. The thing is, classic maintained the "reduced melee skill cooldown" from H5 I belive. Back in old C1-Interlude days, those warlord skills took forever to recharge.

Dafuq?

Is it just me, or are warlord's AoE skills stronger and more spammable, than most other classes' single target skills?

Here i am pwning cruma golems with my imba sorc alt thinking i'm breaking the game with 1337 AoE farm, and then a friend WL comes around, and wipes the floor with them in literally three hits (skills). Takes hardly any damage, mops up with ease. Ok, maybe sorc mops up straglers a little faster. But dude, let me point your attention in this direction: 4xHP. Very strong P.def. Three skills.

Seriously?

​Did that warlord have EE or SE? Did he have buff from PP/WC? I mean buffed warlord with SE/EE can kill trains of mobs.

Well we had EE with us, but the WL didn't really need him. He just wiped all the golems with his own mana, then sit and regen while waiting for the room to respawn.

I'm not complaining, i think balance-wise (PvP/PvE, melee/ranged) this is perfectly okay, i just wonder if i am missing something here,

I heard people making warlords for fast lvling, then i heard people complainning how much supports he needs to be effective, and then i see him solo steamroll like nobody's business...

So what's the catch?

The catch is that it's only good for pve. He is useless in pvp accept for being a pincushion. Warlords have always dominated the xp game.

​hence why they'll get a ranged stun in 2.0. they'll basicly become like gladiators, just with more stuns.