Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

New Player LF Clan

Hey ya'll, a friend and I are interested in getting active in the PvP and rb scenes. I am currently leveling a spoiler thats at lv 26 and eventually start leveling up my PR. My friend wants to level either an SwS or a BD. We are interested  in an English clan that can help us level. We are highly interested in Sieges, open world pvp, and raid bosses. 

Hit me up on discord if you are interested! kev#9500

Just join any random clan with high lv unity and 10% xp clan skill. Find rb pties on pt matchmaking. Get to like 65-70 lv and then you can search to join a side. Surely with pr and bd especially you can find somewhere to join and be able to participate on clan events(epics. Pvp primes. Sieges etc.) 

Edited by Bestiest player

5 hours ago, Bestiest player said:

Just join any random clan with high lv unity and 10% xp clan skill. Find rb pties on pt matchmaking. Get to like 65-70 lv and then you can search to join a side. Surely with pr and bd especially you can find somewhere to join and be able to participate on clan events(epics. Pvp primes. Sieges etc.) 

Will do! Thank you for the info.