Sulu

lf aca/future clan

hello, i joined server 3 days ago, i am looking for an academy which will lead to future clan and etc, i am not looking for just the "clan buff for farm", i would like an "active" clan which organize things a bit cause i joined solo :P . Good experience in low rates and l2 in general also classic at skelth,pilgrims,e-global,dawn,evoke and many others i dont even remember but most of time played on Core server (3-4 years daily) (bored of innovas shit) so i want to give it a try here, also i like that is free to play in order to log in and that it is not that l2store shitshow patch i was playing.

So my playtime is GMT+2, i can play from lets say to casual 2-3hours per day  to very active(10-12h) if something good appears. I am going for DE dagger, i am 36 lvl now so if anyone interested to have a chat or anything drop me a mail ingame, my nick is "lProfesor", or even inbox here, i just dont log very much here.

Thnx in advance. Cyaz.

That will come naturally as you interact w people ingame. So just keep doing your thing and while you can't find a place to call home, just join any random clan for exp bonus. it does help!