Sign in to follow this  
Freedumb

Controls non responsive

When I play I have an issue where my character goes non responsive. It seems to happen randomly but it also happens pretty much anytime I hold still for too long. It looks like internet lag but I should not be having these problems. I play with a friend who is not having any of these problems. And my internet package is just as good as his so I don't know why I would be having ping issues or net lag. Or why it would be happening when I hold still for too long. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. You guys are doing a great job.

Ps. Where is the server hosted from?

When I play I have an issue where my character goes non responsive. It seems to happen randomly but it also happens pretty much anytime I hold still for too long. It looks like internet lag but I should not be having these problems. I play with a friend who is not having any of these problems. And my internet package is just as good as his so I don't know why I would be having ping issues or net lag. Or why it would be happening when I hold still for too long. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. You guys are doing a great job.

Ps. Where is the server hosted from?

​If you ever use keyboard to move around, try moving with arrows some more with mouse clicks inbetween.

Sometimes you might get disconnected without notice. Just relog.

I heard somewhere the server is hosted in France.

Sign in to follow this