Sign in to follow this  
Zaro

New player...!!!

Hey everyone.

Im looking for a clan or group of people to play with, i used to play l2 way back on the official servers, so i havent been playing the game for a long while now, but i thought it would be awesome to visit some old memorys again :) so if an english speaking clan will have me let me know, and also which roles you would like me to play, i used to play the odd roles back then, like the WC or OL so if you need an active one of those let me know :)

Zaro

If you dont find a clan or group before server start let me know, ill be very active and i can play anything too, we could play DD + buffer and duo together if you plan on playing daily. :)

yea i don`t work so im a no lifer hahaha, so if your up for it we can duo for sure buddy, so if you wanna do a melee i`ll make a WC, tbh i can`t remember what buffs a WC has in this stage, but i guess he should be an alright buffer, but let me know what you think :)

Yea sure i don`t see why not mate :) the more the better, i think that Haplo and i are making a little orc party haha, or atleast im making a WC and i won`t dual box, because i like to play actively with others even though it`s a buffer class, but on my part your more then welcome mate :) 

Maybe Haplo can say which char hes going to make, or maybe he haven`t decided yet hehe, anyways im cet +1 timezone, but i play odd hours haha :P 

Zaro

First i want to say i play at this server until open official l2 classic. It will be about middle of november.

If u interesting write to me in Skype: minde12389.

First i want to say i play at this server until open official l2 classic. It will be about middle of november.

​well i would if i could haha, but im having some problems with login onto the server for some weird reason, but i`ll look ya up if i can join at some point :)

Not so sure innova is going to open in mid november lol. but no problem xD