Sign in to follow this  
Convict

TOP CLANS PLAYING!! WHOS THE BEST???

So I figure why not get this out of the way and have a roll call of players to represent their clan and why they are gonna be the best

Top Clans from what ? 1 of the 1.0000 private servers ?

Top Clans from good old Lineage 2 official servers ?

top clans any of them...either or...whos saying they are a top clan and will be competing I guess is where im going with it

top clans any of them...either or...whos saying they are a top clan and will be competing I guess is where im going with it

​Is this Convict from Franz/Teon?!

​tell me why your name sounds so familiar.. redsky s.w.a.t party member here.

​tell me why your name sounds so familiar.. redsky s.w.a.t party member here.

​I was the king of L2blah!

i hear something about redsky will come ..

which one.. ive seen that name on almost every private server when i checked for videos and rates.

which one.. ive seen that name on almost every private server when i checked for videos and rates.

​There is only one redsky from official servers. The rest are just faker or few clannis when they stopped playing offi and moved to a private server to stomp ppls.

​There is only one redsky from official servers. The rest are just faker or few clannis when they stopped playing offi and moved to a private server to stomp ppls.

​thats why i did ask lol 

i had a few more month contact to some ppl from my party.. but you know how it goes.. real life catches you.. new job new town and so on.

The last thing i did hear was that andrey is back and healthy.

​the one and mutha phukin only!!!  whats good mertian?? and hell no i owned l2blah like a god dam boss..lol dont even front yo!!

redsky wasnt shit on teon when i played there...they got better when i went to franz and they started using their bot programs that fight for them...bnut without their ru cheat programs those kids were terrible in lineage 2..i used to kill dvp so much and he would buy every instant heal pot from my shops and bsoes and bresses because he would eat dirt so much

look loook .. maby is only one party from them that will come here .. not all clan .. i dont think this server will be able to make something vs them .. gran kain hav much more fun than this .. remember , this is a private server with solo players and not many constant partys ! 

Exile will play here, but only until Innova runs their official classic. Like 90% of clans.

Well basically, this could be a nice server, but when Innova opens their server only few who cant afford 5€/month will stay here.

Well subscription gathering kinda slowed down it took quite a few days from 12-13k. So don't be too sure about official at all, so there is a chance that this will be quite massive for a longer period of time.

when Innova opens their server only few who cant afford 5€/month will stay here.

i wouldn't be so sure about that.

i mean, it's a given that if the p.server is full of bugs and has many features that don't work as intended, people will choose to go offi. however, should the p.server be fixed enough for a decent gameplay, things may be different.

and considering how L2C ru ended up nowdays, i guess many people will ask themself: do i want to keep playing on a p.server with better rates than offi where i can play for free and have a box from other PCs as well, or i'm willing to pay X monthly fee for 1 or more accaunts in order to play on an offi server with crippled rates and eventually low population?

[edit] not to mention that it's not sure they'll even open a L2C server in eu. there's a chance to open it based on the registrations achieved, but it's not guaranteed.

• Like 1

​the one and mutha phukin only!!!  whats good mertian?? and hell no i owned l2blah like a god dam boss..lol dont even front yo!!

​Hahaha good to see you here, lets hope for some epic flame wars when the russian forum warriors arrive.

redsky wasnt shit on teon when i played there...they got better when i went to franz and they started using their bot programs that fight for them...bnut without their ru cheat programs those kids were terrible in lineage 2..i used to kill dvp so much and he would buy every instant heal pot from my shops and bsoes and bresses because he would eat dirt so much

​what ? stacked dvp vs a grade.. come on this ISNT l2blah.. every1 knows what happend back in the days ( and how ...oner.... *cough* clanhall *cough )

​Hahaha good to see you here, lets hope for some epic flame wars when the russian forum warriors arrive.

​yea for sure bro I miss old style l2blah flames..I was always banned though...remember my account called thetruth and i blazed up pi and exile for like 2 solid months...before the russians took over exile mauluz and company used to report me so hard..funny ass shit...never seen so many butthurt kids in my life...all hypocritical and shit claimin they didnt bot but was always botting

​what ? stacked dvp vs a grade.. come on this ISNT l2blah.. every1 knows what happend back in the days ( and how ...oner.... *cough* clanhall *cough )

​dude dvp was not a good player by any means when he came across my crew...my team were never high in numbers but we would decimate people way bigger then us all the time...old school guerrila ganking that was coined by my boys and set the standard for small scale pvp...pwnz kids tried to be like us....we made so many exile untag in our clan wars it was ridiculous and then would just pk them....dvp made good movies about beating people he out geared and spammed instant heal pots so he wouldnt die...he spent tons of cash to have oe gear that very few had...I was a great farmer so my team always had gear cause i owned like 4 9 man bot trains and had a network of bots...ill tell you this and this isnt a joke..I made over 30k off of exile on teon buying shit thru fake personas that I maintained for buisness purposes...idiots thought I was a chinese farmer...its easy to be good when you have the best stuff..lineage 2 is a very gear dependant game

1 is the best clan of all times in l2 off and they proved that many times in the l2off tournament... Covenant from devianne under morlek's leadership.all the rest clans,like swat,redsky and bla bla are only good clans...thats it.