Sign in to follow this  
nigaleo62

Br vs Rus

Every single lineage 2 servers always goes the same way: ruskies go no-life mode and hardcore botting to get ahead with a zerg -> legit/inter players and clans catch up to the bots -> most ruskies cant pvp for shit and end up rage quitting to the next server (why do you think so many of them are rage quitting RU classic to come here? xD) -> international / GR / PL / BR / RO clans pvp each other untill server dies xD

BR usually dont have a community as big as russians to be a big threat, they will be just like any inter or any other community clan/alliance, and the russians... well they have the zerg, but they suck at pvp and they crumble when facing any challenge.

• Like 2

russians have more bears and vodka. if serious, show me 1 or 2 clans from BR or International, who so much popular in lineage 2 wolrd, like russians players. 

​And what russian clan is popular on l2 exactly? and please dont give me some private server bullshit clans.

Look at batman, the almighty russian ''pro leader'' who needed to have 4-5 bot parties running 24/7 and still, he got his ass kicked on franz server by HappyWorld alliance (BeHappy + Fusion) and 75% of his alliance rage quitted, Luna? Exact same story. Shilen server? FNT botted to the top and then got demolished when other players catched up. New Bartz? WhiteOrder (friends and i from lionna) completely dominated that server 1 clan vs whole server.

Seriously, the only russian clan (atleast i think it was a russian clan?) i have seen do something and not rage quit on this game was dvp's clan on teon (RedSky i think?). Any other russian clan or alliance on this game only botted 24/7 and ended up rage quitting a few months later...

Wanna hear popular international clans? Nova, TheDamned, InnerConflict, WhiteOrder, Equinox, HeartBreakers (bunch of pussies with the leader TrueLies, but still popular), Invincible alliance from lionna, who was the first alliance on NA servers to kill Valakas, BeHappy+Fusion alliance who took down the huge russian zerg on franz, i could go on all night....

l2classicru -  bloodlust, almighty, redsky.

cadmus - roa.

​yeah RU classic must be reeeeeeaaaaally hard with all the pussy rage quitters coming over here and all the bots lol. But yeah ill agree with you RedSky (probably the same guys from teon im guessing?) are the only good russian clan that did something on L2.

no idea what the hell is cadmus / roa though lol

yeah, u r right, RS partly from teon. cadmus, it's like teon, but with 1 clan on server. look dude, when at ru classic, banned more people, like 1-2k, other players from russia, don't leave and go on exping in game. 

yeah, u r right, RS partly from teon. cadmus, it's like teon, but with 1 clan on server. look dude, when at ru classic, banned more people, like 1-2k, other players from russia, don't leave and go on exping in game. 

Well if its a server with 1 clan on server.. how can you say they are good/popular? xD  Russia = RS, thats pretty much it :P 

​Exactly what i meant man :) if you think about it.. Why would there be so many russians coming here, when there is an OFFICIAL classic server with better patch in russia? obviously it's all the rage quitters or botters/banned coming over here, so i'm not worried about them ''dominating'' this server 9_9

lol, i'm not agree w\ u, not all players from russia using bot.

Obviously not every single russian in the country who play L2 uses bots, but the vast majority of them do. You can't deny that xD

Russian community as a whole has been notorious for botting the hell out of Lineage 2... its a stigma that your people will never get rid of since it goes with you like vodka jokes. Of course not everyone is an offender but like haplo said the vast majority i would venture 65-75% of the community is notorious for being a current botter/previous botter at one point or another. why does equinox sound so familiar that was a new bartz guild wasnt it? I think I was in that for a while O.o

Russian community as a whole has been notorious for botting the hell out of Lineage 2... its a stigma that your people will never get rid of since it goes with you like vodka jokes. Of course not everyone is an offender but like haplo said the vast majority i would venture 65-75% of the community is notorious for being a current botter/previous botter at one point or another. why does equinox sound so familiar that was a new bartz guild wasnt it? I think I was in that for a while O.o

​Equinox is originally from Teon, then they moved to Shilen, they are now all playing on an ertheia private server, i played there against them for a month, got hero and left cause server was pretty much dead. xD 

Well if its a server with 1 clan on server.. how can you say they are good/popular? xD  Russia = RS, thats pretty much it :P 

​Exactly what i meant man :) if you think about it.. Why would there be so many russians coming here, when there is an OFFICIAL classic server with better patch in russia? obviously it's all the rage quitters or botters/banned coming over here, so i'm not worried about them ''dominating'' this server 9_9

​Lol, non of things you said have sense.

Firstly ,on Teon (was a big fun of Defo Dilvish and dvp so i know pretty a lot)   russian clans were kicking members for every prooved case of botting with no exception. A vast part of Teon history is RS's fighting against asian bots. 

Secondly, the things you said about rage quiiters are really stupid. Do you really think any russian would play here if server rates were x1? Most of russians here are lifers who have no possibility or wish  to play against 24/7 non lifers on x1 RuOff.

nova and the damned were the laughing stock of bartz when uprising still played.

anything after 2008 just doesn't really count in my opinion, all the good players quit by then.

nova and the damned were the laughing stock of bartz when uprising still played.

anything after 2008 just doesn't really count in my opinion, all the good players quit by then.

​true i forgot about uprising! but i was saying popular names, not just ''strongest'' clan :P hence why i said heartbreakers.

Firstly ,on Teon (was a big fun of Defo Dilvish and dvp so i know pretty a lot)   russian clans were kicking members for every prooved case of botting with no exception. A vast part of Teon history is RS's fighting against asian bots. 

Secondly, the things you said about rage quiiters are really stupid. Do you really think any russian would play here if server rates were x1? Most of russians here are lifers who have no possibility or wish  to play against 24/7 non lifers on x1 RuOff.

​HAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.... i won't even bother commenting on that, you're either stupid or delusional. 

​Are you serious? You think Exile had a bot policy ? This must be a troll account. They freely exchanged accounts to put bot trains on Hellbound mainspot on Ventrilo..only 1 driver had to be playing for real at all times... 

​HAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.... i won't even bother commenting on that, you're either stupid or delusional. 

​Dude I did not offend you ,why you behave like an asshole. If you got unlucky with your life dont blame others . Personally I didnt do anything bad to you.​​

​Are you serious? You think Exile had a bot policy ? This must be a troll account. They freely exchanged accounts to put bot trains on Hellbound mainspot on Ventrilo..only 1 driver had to be playing for real at all times... 

​I dunno whats Exile I am talking about RedZerg. 

​Dude I did not offend you ,why you behave like an asshole. If you got unlucky with your life dont blame others . Personally I didnt do anything bad to you.​​

​Exile was Redzerg alliance...... so you basicly you no clue what you are talking about.

​Not only Rage Quit, for example i want to play on new fresh server, because Ru Classic is 1 year old, its always nice to start something new)
So please stop write this bullshit about russians or zerg, or another provocation things, its not good!

​The best answer i seen so while)

​RedZerg, RedSky, Exiles, it's all the samething lol. i didnt insult you, i said wit hthe comment you said you're either stupid or delusional, if you felt offended i guess you felt the ''stupid'' suits you better..

​Not only Rage Quit, for example i want to play on new fresh server, because Ru Classic is 1 year old, its always nice to start something new)
So please stop write this bullshit about russians or zerg, or another provocation things, its not good!

​As i said, im not saying every single russian is, but 75% of the russians are. Why the hell do you think all the biggest ddos'ers, hackers, botters and the most well known are all russians? lol.

Either way, there is no ''pro'' russian here, so i highly doubt there is going to be a ''russian domination'' like the OP was intending. Im talking about a ''russian majority'' if you feel attacked well.. maybe its because you're part of it lol.

Will it be Br`s or the Russians that will take over the server, the 2 most hardcore players obsessed   with Lineage2.

Russians probably, assuming there's a lot of them here. Brazilians are obsessed with lineage 2, but they're not very good at it.