JDK

Updates on RU classic -> here.

Hello,

On ru official classic most people who played 1.0 hopelessly quit the game within 1 or 2 months of playing because of a few reasons which were later on adjusted in 1.03 and 2.0 classic updates. On RU Classic, they had to officially wait for korea department to develop the software and work out all the kinks before making changes but on this server there is no reason to really wait.

A lot of the updates made to russian classic 1.03 and 2.0 were very good and usefull updates, making the game more playable for all.

Big example would be bow and other weapon soulshot consumptions (in my opinion this is the biggest problem - Archer has always been one of the most popular classes, and a lot of people can't play with soulshots while mages for example have no problem using b sps), so that playing with soulshots is actually possible without losing money on every shot. SInce adena and exp rates x3 are already adjusted, I'm not sure if similar adena and exp adjustments that were made in Russia are also nessecary here, but adena increase is definitely something to consider as well in the future.

I'm really happy with how the server runs and overall it feels good to play. So it would be unfortunate if outdated vision would lead to the same problems as it did on Ru classic with 1.0.

its x3 server man, try to play for a 1 week, that is much easier to get everything on x3 rate server, you can farm for 10 hours to get 500k aden, just from 20 to 30 lvl) and if you will run another account, for example buffer, you will get extra moneys from him too, while exping in party of 2 members, so it will be easy to get any gear you want, while 20 lvl monster drop around 100 aden)

its x3 server man, try to play for a 1 week, that is much easier to get everything on x3 rate server, you can farm for 10 hours to get 500k aden, just from 20 to 30 lvl) and if you will run another account, for example buffer, you will get extra moneys from him too, while exping in party of 2 members, so it will be easy to get any gear you want, while 20 lvl monster drop around 100 aden)

​I know it's a x3 server, and I know it's much easier. That doesn't change a thing about C Grade bows using 10 (!) soulshots per shot. Making you unable to even carry enough soulshots to hunt for longer than an hour. Let alone fix the fact that you cant make back the money. I dont care about level 1-40.

You cant even use soulshot on the current rates, tested it as archer. With SSC prices crafted at about 10 adena each you lose money while hunting. If you dont believe it people, test how many SS you use per mob, thanks. (Im just saying this is the case, not that it needs to be changed)

In a x3 server you won't break even using SS or BSS. Not only archers... create a mage in the beta, play it, use BSS and tell me how much adena you are making.

Admins said that they are preparing the 2.0 update, so I hope weapon's ss/bss consumption will be fixed according to the official servers.

Admins said that they are preparing the 2.0 update, so I hope weapon's ss/bss consumption will be fixed according to the official servers.

​we follow russian server base, so if there is chaged he will be as well