Sign in to follow this  
~Seraphina~

~Why, hello there! LF Eng CP/Clan.~

Hi! So, I've been fiddling around on the RU Classic for a while now, and I've decided that running around as a tourist lost in translation isn't quite the thing for me, though I did learn some stuff. давай сука блйат and other useful words and phrases that seemed to get people's attention there. Anyway! I'm now here looking for a gang sweaty basement dwellers to join.

I'll play anything as long as it's not an Orc or a Bishop, and teamspeak/ventrilo/mumble is a MUST. I've played L2 since the beginning of time and been in many clans on many servers, most of which you have never heard of. My time zone is planet earth and that means I can play whenever, though I live in Norway.

I'm an adult and will not talk smack nor will I engage in any sort of pissing contest. I will however always defend my clan or CP by part-taking in the PvP that has been engaged, though I humbly feel there is no need to be a prick towards other people.  ...unless someone has named their toon something horrible like xXxWarriaRxXx , as such names make me wonder if there's actually something that would qualify as a 'human being' behind the character or maybe someone just left their laptop too close to the ape cage at the zoo and one of them miraculously created an account, logged in and made a character. Hundredth monkey effect, right? Could be! ...Be warned.. I sometimes talk a lot in chat. Remind me not to drink coffee. Maybe apes are actually smarter than us, they've just been pretending all along as spies for the ape overlords which have been controlling humanity from a far for centuries, but I shouldn't be revealing this.. 

So basically I can play almost anything with anyone as long as their english is good and voice chat is used daily, so hey, I just got here and this is crazy, but here's my thread so pm me maybe. =)

I like it. =) 

It's funny how everyone reads this thread, but noone replies. It's like people just shake their head and click on the back arrow.

Ohh, I loved your post. I wish I could speak English, but I can only write or read.
I would love to adopt a baby monkey with you, and level it to 65.

• Like 1