Shaze

Dual box

Hey, i will say this just once. Allow two boxes per 1 pc without your PA. This is private server not official and noone will pay you 10 euro/ month for 1 extra box. There are still many things broken (geodata, wrong mob stats etc..) and playing solo without buffs and shots is real pain. 

Ask yourself two questions : 

1)Will you lose people if you allow it? No, active support classes are still needed and there is big difference between buffbot and active player.

2)Will you lose people if you don't allow it? Definitely yes and it will be a big number. You can already see it by checking your online players. At this rate your server will be dead in few weeks. Dual box allows busy people to play and its nothing wrong.

I hope you make the right decision and make it fast before you lose too much people.

Hey, i will say this just once. Allow two boxes per 1 pc without your PA. This is private server not official and noone will pay you 10 euro/ month for 1 extra box. There are still many things broken (geodata, wrong mob stats etc..) and playing solo without buffs and shots is real pain. 

1)Will you lose people if you allow it? No, active support classes are still needed and there is big difference between buffbot and active player.

2)Will you lose people if you don't allow it? Definitely yes and it will be a big number. You can already see it by checking your online players. At this rate your server will be dead in few weeks. Dual box allows busy people to play and its nothing wrong.

I hope you make the right decision and make it fast before you lose too much people.

​I will leave if they allow it cause then there will be a huge difference between non-lifers and lifers.

​I will leave if they allow it cause then there will be a huge difference between non-lifers and lifers.

​What those two things have in common? There will always be a huge difference between non-lifers and lifers.

What those two things have in common? There will always be a huge difference between non-lifers and lifers.

Btw your quoting system on forum looks broken, i cant delete the quotes even if i leave the page and they just keep stacking ...

it is possible to delete quotes, but is not so easy when doing it for the first time :)

---

I thing "no dualboxing" server only one in the world have right to exist :) 

I would keep NOT allowing duallbox. I would remove it even from PREMIUM ACCOUNTS.

Duallbox will affect classes like crafters,buffers and supports. And we will not see many of those classes in long therms if this continue.

Make it legit for everyone,paying or not.NO DUALLBOXES.

gif_vagina.thumb.gif.ee21db5575140bb1f27