Sign in to follow this  
msp

Warning: Bots are being Jailed

Okay this is a warning for everyone who thought botting may or may not be allowed . GM started to jail bots without any announcement or warning, jail is permanent and there will be no exceptions. Players were raining in jail so if you bot I advice you to stop or you will get caught. 

LoL , guys  when BOTs became legal?
 I mean U are so surprised that u get banned  o_O
   This is classic bithes , do everything u want by using your hands and  free time.

Well, Korea classic servers also have rules but GMs let players use bot. I've seen many bots here and gms knew players were botting if they could only announce that they will start jailing many would stop. It was never clear for me if it's okay to bot or not, not to mention 1st time permanent jail.

Why do I smell grief in this post?

"I got jailed/banned for botting, let me post on forums and warn other users who are botting to be aware since I am such a nice guy" = Bullshit, you are just butthurt you got banned/jailed. And who said botting was or might have been ok to use on this server? Show me a post where it says that from any admins.

Learn to bot if you are going to do it, you are probably one of those that dies and just lays there for 11 hrs. Or just play the game like the rest of us it´s not that hard.