Sign in to follow this  
Daedrial

Complete Newbie

As you've guessed by the title I've never played lineage 2 before but I've always heard about how good it used to be etc, I plan on trying it out once it releases because the systems in place are very appealling to me; the problem is I have absolutely no knowledge on how to play this game, if theres anyone out there who will play with a group of people on release and have some idea as to what to do I would love to join!

I will be happy to help you. Send me in private your future nick name and I`ll contact and friend you in game. It will be more easy to give you advice and answer your questions when the server will start.

• Like 1

i liked it! @@dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:ph34r:

I'll help ya, if you are online when I'm online ;)

PuffyP will be my name, just try to PM me when server goes up (100% sure I'm online when server goes live the 15th)

Hey Puffyp, 

I just like IT crowd just a good comedy show its a shame they dont make it anymore.

If anybody needs some help just pm me in game and i'll see if I can help you out.

1 more day ......

As you've guessed by the title I've never played lineage 2 before but I've always heard about how good it used to be etc, I plan on trying it out once it releases because the systems in place are very appealling to me; the problem is I have absolutely no knowledge on how to play this game, if theres anyone out there who will play with a group of people on release and have some idea as to what to do I would love to join!

​Hello Daedrial,

I would love to help you with whatever question you have regarding the game . When the servers will be on you can pm with every question about the game. You can also leave a message in my inbox here on the forums , probably I'll still be lurking here for awhile since I'm at work . :(

if iam honest i never would recommend this game to some newbs...12 years ago L2 was the shit because it was new and offered possibly the best pvp but nowdays its just silly ...if i think about how many hours i wasted just for leveling up! There are better games out there for beginners. L2 is actually lifes only from the old community and not from new players. Dont get me wrong you can try it but you will quickly notice that this isnt what you may think it is.

if iam honest i never would recommend this game to some newbs...12 years ago L2 was the shit because it was new and offered possibly the best pvp but nowdays its just silly ...if i think about how many hours i wasted just for leveling up! There are better games out there for beginners. L2 is actually lifes only from the old community and not from new players

​I don't really understand your point of view here . You're saying that only because the game is old and people that are playing L2 from the begging only play this game ? Some people started playing from Hellbound and when they returned to a previous chronicle even loved it more than HB , why not let him decide if he likes the game or not . Like Piotress said we were all noobs once.

if iam honest i never would recommend this game to some newbs...12 years ago L2 was the shit because it was new and offered possibly the best pvp but nowdays its just silly ...if i think about how many hours i wasted just for leveling up! There are better games out there for beginners. L2 is actually lifes only from the old community and not from new players

​I don't really understand your point of view here . You're saying that only because the game is old and people that are playing L2 from the begging only play this game ? Some people started playing from Hellbound and when they returned to a previous chronicle even loved it more than HB , why not let him decide if he likes the game or not . Like Piotress said we were all noobs once.

​never said that he should not try it. If i would play this game now for the first time i would quit it immediatly because you have a 100% input and what you get back is very low ...Lineage 2 actually offers nothing. its 95% grinding and 5% pvp. Im just used to it thats why it is okay for me but 99% from the west ppl are used to WOW style = cuddle 5 snails = get a new shiny armor. Guess im just getting old...

It's about doing what you like actually more than anything , some people like grinding some like doing intricate quests , I've done both and how much time passes I still come back at lineage and whenever I am doing so I come with a friend either rl or from other game that sooner or later gets hooked with the feeling lineage 2 has to offer.