xtc

will be russian language banned from chat?

server is gonna be so crowded with russians that if you ban them we wont evne have people to pvp against, and lol they wont even give a shit if they can or cannot speak in cyrilic or whatever its called

anyhow, when people will have to make up parties or sell their stuff, soon or later they will have to use english wether they want it or not, because otherwise on an international server they won't be able to do shit. we're in 2015, everyone should know at least some basic english.

​If only basic phrases, not more

block that cirillic or idk how it is named .. they can speak with this words and evrything will be good .. 

PD : for ruskys .

Want to sell = WTS

Want to buy : WTB

Want to trade : WTT .. can u use it on trades? thanks ! is not too much hard for u 

The same for u)

ВТС = want to sell

ВТБ = want to buy

ВТТ = want to trade

МНЕ ПОХ = idk

why we must to speak english?) the only one reason for that is to communicate with foreign dudes.. but if we want to speak just with each other? we will use our own language for that.. B| and МНЕ ПОХ what u think about that

• Like 1

its hard to do it? since the server is not rusky? .. really ar u doing this? always same shitty things from rusky comunity , HTA !!

The same for u)

ВТС = want to sell

ВТБ = want to buy

ВТТ = want to trade

МНЕ ПОХ = idk

why we must to speak english?) the only one reason for that is to communicate with foreign dudes.. but if we want to speak just with each other? we will use our own language for that.. B| and МНЕ ПОХ what u think about that

​Well don't mind me if I PK you. B| 

I still have no idea how to spell 'To village' in cyrilic. 

Well time to learn russian then.. good thing doto 2 and cs have already prepared me for that xD ... Jokes aside  i really think  that hero chat and maybe !shout  should be english only   since there are going to be many english speaking players . That being said , should nothing been done about this issue ,  we only have to hope that russians will refrain from spamming that much  and being rude when asked to speak english or atleast try to communicate. 

• Like 2

Well time to learn russian then.. good thing doto 2 and cs have already prepared me for that xD ... Jokes aside  i really think  that hero chat and maybe !shout  should be english only   since there are going to be many english speaking players . That being said , should nothing been done about this issue ,  we only have to hope that russians will refrain from spamming that much  and being rude when asked to speak english or atleast try to communicate. 

there's no hero chat .. there's no hero , there's no nobles .. max lvl is 70 and u cant rearch it :D

• Like 1

right right  i keep forgetting.. maybe in later updates.. max lvl will be 75 btw  ...but its true i  wont be able to reach it , atleast soon xD

Banning Russian language from chat won't solve any problem because we can transliterate. You don't wanna watch a weird mix of Latin characters in the chatbox, I suppose. 

We all are gonna play on the international server that's why it would be better to speak English for anyone to understand.

As a Russian-speaking, I vote for using English in the global chat. Keep your native languages for the local chat and PMs. It's not a big deal to learn some simple phrases and abbreviations like WTB, WTS, WTT, PK, etc (they're widely used even on Russian servers).

The same for u)

ВТС = want to sell

ВТБ = want to buy

ВТТ = want to trade

МНЕ ПОХ = idk

​nice xDDDDDDD

From Ukraine with Love)))))) 

The same for u)

ВТС = want to sell

ВТБ = want to buy

ВТТ = want to trade

МНЕ ПОХ = idk

​nice xDDDDDDD

From Ukraine with Love)))))) 

​From Crimea with love ! 8)

The same for u)

ВТС = want to sell

ВТБ = want to buy

ВТТ = want to trade

МНЕ ПОХ = idk

​I dont wanna offend you or anyone else but answering a question with a question is a fail. The thread topic is "will be russian language banned from chat?" and what you answer is "why we must to speak english?" i can tell you what i think about your МНЕ ПОХ. Its disrespectful and shows that the russian speaking players (most of them) have no decency at all. You are playing with a big community where the whole world comes together and you separate yourself and your country from beeing a part of this by speaking a language almost noone understand except russians and may ukrains. Is it really such a big thing to integrate?

If you have no logical answer just turning around the question and make it a "counter" question is weakness IMO.

The same for u)

ВТС = want to sell

ВТБ = want to buy

ВТТ = want to trade

МНЕ ПОХ = idk

​I dont wanna offend you or anyone else but answering a question with a question is a fail. The thread topic is "will be russian language banned from chat?" and what you answer is "why we must to speak english?" i can tell you what i think about your МНЕ ПОХ. Its disrespectful and shows that the russian speaking players (most of them) have no decency at all. You are playing with a big community where the whole world comes together and you separate yourself and your country from beeing a part of this by speaking a language almost noone understand except russians and may ukrains. Is it really such a big thing to integrate?

If you have no logical answer just turning around the question and make it a "counter" question is weakness IMO.

​leave the ruskys alone .. if they want this , we can make another thing .. if anyone of them talks to u about any item (.I.) and everything is done ..

The same for u)

ВТС = want to sell

ВТБ = want to buy

ВТТ = want to trade

МНЕ ПОХ = idk

​As I saw the main contingent of forum = will be online - is Russians, I'm pritty sure that Banning of Russian language will be More Disrespectful than saying that we are don't have decency at all. Maybe it's you who don't have it, and I don't wanna offend you or anyone else but haven writen all that crap is a bull shit and trolling ))

Now you crying because of the Russian language, and that is when Russians owned you all 27/7 on this server? soory for my bad language =) мира вам буржуи 

hodor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idc.. if they wana sell me their stuff.. english.. if not.. pfft who cares ?

​Me care`s!!!!!! Many russians can`t talk with U on your language! Many know only theyre language and your,sorry for this word - "fuck" and "bitch"...
No limits for russians if U want to get the best project ever,trust me, I know,what I write here... I know russians,they`re nice,when other were nice to them ^_^ 

hodor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idc.. if they wana sell me their stuff.. english.. if not.. pfft who cares ?

​Me care`s!!!!!! Many russians can`t talk with U on your language! Many know only theyre language and your,sorry for this word - "fuck" and "bitch"...
No limits for russians if U want to get the best project ever,trust me, I know,what I write here... I know russians,they`re nice,when other were nice to them ^_^ 

​i did play almost 4 years in a russian clan.. and 5 ppl in my constantparty where from ru... so ?

I realy don´t care.. if a ru can´t learn wtb wts and link an item 

If they trying.. iam the last person who would laugh.. i don´t speak that good ru ( yeah you learn something but come on didn´t used that language for almost 6 years by now ).. were talking about non stop gibberish in !chat not simple things.