Sign in to follow this  
Nepster

OBT date changed...

Community,

Unfortunately, during the course of the final server examination some issues has been discovered that we want to resolve before OBT. Therefor, the public access (OBT) will be postpone until 22.05.2015 at 18:00 GMT+1.

Epic fail ... 

• Like 2

Right after Innova's official statement on their Official Classic Server.

This is the worst thing that could've occured. RIP

• Like 1

Kind of unprofessional to postpone the beta the very day it is supposed to launch. They lose a lot of people because of this, and it does not seem like they care about their players, as they could have told us they couldn't make the deadline at least a week ago. They must have known they wouldn't be able to make it.

Disappointing. =/

• Like 3

Everyone is disappointed, but learn and adapt... like my father say :>

I think Innova behind this :) why 22 may.. when innova announce in 21 ^^

we will live that day and see

Yeah , 1st was when they didn't tell anything regarding OBT long time , then they announces regarding OBT before 5 days to open and now they will open server in June :D

its just a beta.. holy how old are you guys ?

not that they delayed the normal server start....

​Are u stupid?

• Like 2

I dont get it why you ppl are so mad...:)) its not that you payed to play and lost your money

All we can do its just w8 and see.

Personaly I am  happy that they delayed the opening...more time=more players

​ WAT? the normal server start was supposed to be in 5 days from now. now we will get OBT after 2 weeks and live after 1 month?  it was too good to be true. server failed before even started. russians  will DDos it hard anyway so..

• Like 2

​Are u stupid?

​No iam not.. since on the start site still says 5 days.

just saw the edited "about" post.

*i love those are you stupid comments*

​Are u stupid?

​No iam not.. since on the start site still says 5 days.

just saw the edited "about" post.

*i love those are you stupid comments*

​no u actually are stupid if they postpone beta the live launch will be AFTER beta not before rofl

​ WAT? the normal server start was supposed to be in 5 days from now. now we will get OBT after 2 weeks and live after 1 month?  it was too good to be true. server failed before even started. russians  will DDos it hard anyway so..

this is what the start site did say... i didnt check the "about" post.. now stop bitching..

abaf77408730757.jpg

It was a great server......I wonder how many ppl will be here after today's announcement.

​the quesiton is.. there are any alternatives... like real l2 classic.. ? not to mention i don´t wana play the ru server or korean server ^^

either wait... or leave... but to be fair... i think it kinda suxx that you dont get a message at all what happend.

this is what the start site did say... i didnt check the "about" post.. now stop bitching..

abaf77408730757.jpg

​It means nothing but that they just forgot to change this pop-up, just stop spam kiddish hopes.

abaf77408730757.jpg

​It means nothing but that they just forgot to change this pop-up, just stop spam kiddish hopes.

​now i have to ask you.. are you stupid ? where did i post hopes ? I had the wrong informations.. because i just did check the start site.. and made my post.. then i did check the about post.. and saw the ??.??.???? .. stop acting like a 10 year old baby who is mad at the world bc momy didnt buy him a toy.

grow the fuck up even its the internet.

• Like 1

if people didnt invest time on this server yet what stops them from picking innova over this? especially when the entire staff didnt notice the problem right before beta after having the files already for quite some time

DONT YOU GET IT?? They know that people are waiting for Innova's Server, so they are going wait till 21st at least to see if it is being released. If it is then people will go to play there and this server won't make profit. But if the Innova server isn't going to be released, then they will make the server and many of the people , that were going to play Innova are going to come to this server too. 

abaf77408730757.jpg

​now i have to ask you.. are you stupid ? where did i post hopes ? I had the wrong informations.. because i just did check the start site.. and made my post.. then i did check the about post.. and saw the ??.??.???? .. stop acting like a 10 year old baby who is mad at the world bc momy didnt buy him a toy.

grow the fuck up even its the internet.

​Agree. Like.