Sign in to follow this  
vitia

Does the right's right to protection?

(Apologize in advance for any errors in the text)

I am interested in this question. Does the player the right to protection, ie to know whether obtained ban and whom should I ask or write? Or simply if you got a ban in you no rights to defense.The issue arose because of an error that I saw today when he tried to enter the game. "There is no time left on this account".
My time zone + 2

Last time I was in the game 04/11/2015 riding with friends from 20 00 - 23 37 reached lvl 20. I decided to stay longer in the game and do 2 park (job profession). Having problem, I went to bed but still pokachatysya Sea dispute, wanted to sleep, and I fell asleep at the keyboard. after a while I woke up he saw that the character was dead, I went to Oren was estimated as at 05/11/2015 03 40 - 04 20. And when I tried to enter the game 09 00-09 20 I saw the error "There is no time left on this account".
I do not want to say that I do not fault, or something else. I'm just wondering whether you can get information on that. And as. And the main thing can I protect myself if something happened accidentally possible.

Thank you. I expect an answer. And the views of other players.

Як завжди вибачаюся за помилки.

Мій часовий пояс +2.

Чи має гравесь право на захист. І якщо так трапилося, що людина отримала бан. Можливо у когось дізнатися за що і як це зробити.   

Суть басні така. Вчора з кланом качався в прайм тайм в районі 20 00 до 23 00 04.11.2015 після прайму я був 38 лвл, і замість піти спати вирішив я зробити 2 марку по профі. Я і справді зробив цей квест, було пізно і я вирішив іще пробігати покачатися. Останя локація де я був, Море спор. Мене колонило на сон треба було вийти зразу з гри але так трапилося я заснув думаю на хвилин 15  прокинувся дивлюся лежу  мертвий подивився вроді нічого невпало з мене, це було в районі 03 40 - 4 20  05.11.2015 натиснув в город і вийшов з гри.Сам пішов відпочивати. Але  коли намагався зайти в гру в 9 00 - 9 20 я  побачив помилку "There is no time left on this account". 

Я не хочу тут писати що я не виний чи ще щось. Мене цікавить дуже просте питання, чи будуть розглядатися випадкі такі як у мене, якщо користувач хоче дізнатися за що його забанили, і чи є в нього якій права на захист, тобто довести свою невиність, або просто розібратися в ситуації.

Питання вирішилося через службу підтримки.

У кого виникають аналогічні проблеми раджу писати їм.