Sign in to follow this  
candymountain

Weapon soulshot/spiritshot ERROR

I found a error concerning the use of SS/SpS weapons . As an example my situation . I did Conjurior 's Staff because of that it is written that one shot uses only 1 solshot / sprintshot . But that turned out to be a mistake and despite the fact -> write 1x , using 2x SS/SpS per shot . 

If there is no problem please remove this error, because a lot of players creates weapons, and then it turns out that they cheaper to buy another weapon which in terms of performance is the same.

I found a error concerning the use of SS/SpS weapons . As an example my situation . I did Conjurior 's Staff because of that it is written that one shot uses only 1 solshot / sprintshot . But that turned out to be a mistake and despite the fact -> write 1x , using 2x SS/SpS per shot . 

If there is no problem please remove this error, because a lot of players creates weapons, and then it turns out that they cheaper to buy another weapon which in terms of performance is the same.

​They are aware of this problem and are solving it. They already fixed a lot of weapons descriptions.

Sign in to follow this