Sign in to follow this  
kuntfuk

Windows 10 compatibility

Will this server's client work on the latest build of Windows 10 ?
Seems like older Lineage 2 clients wont work at all on Windows 10 due to some DLL being removed from the operating system.
As for the latest Lineage 2 GOD/Classic client I see people complaining that GameGuard and Frost are not compatible with windows 10 but I can't find any information if the Lineage 2 client itself is working properly or not.
I'm really happy with windows 10 and I've had 0 stability or compatibility problems even tho no1 supports it officially yet. The first and only problem I've encountered is running Lineage 2.

There were problems when Windows 8.1 came out so I don't know the specifics of this. But from what I can collect the problem is with gameguard compatibility.

The fact that Lineage 2 will not work on Windows 10 . Sorry to say this but if you want to play L2 on this server you need to downgrade to a previous version of windows or you could just install windows7/8 paralel with the current version you're owning..

Lineage 2 is very old.

92d.jpg

For those wondering the client for this server seems to work fine on windows 10.
What doesn't work on windows 10 however is gameguard and Frost. 
For some reason the patch for this server includes gameguard so you will have to get a little something that disables gameguard which I'm not sure is fine with the admins so you will have to google it yourself.