Sign in to follow this  
Appalachia

Suggestions for #1 top server

I just wanted to present some ideas that I thought would be great changes.

1. There is too many Rus. Obviously.. Everybody knows, we Americans are the most culturally tolerant folk in the world so that's no problem. (However, I could do with out the "my spot." "my mabs" "baffs plz" from the army of Rus at FoR, but shrug) 

--With that issue in mind I have some ideas to reduce the weight of Mother Россия on our delicate flowers.

-Make a Vendor-Shop that provides BRAND SPANKING NEW Gear for new Euros, NAs and South Americans players . This will stimulate more Euros, NAs and South Americans and As IP addresses go East across europe we could lower the drop rate and maybe add a new player shop for them as well with maybe half as good gear.

2. Prices are way too low! GMs should generate Adena, buy all the mats from players, and then flood the market with characters selling at 2x. That will inherently raise the prices to a reasonable price.

3. I make a cleric and i do no damage so I think to make things fair giving Cleric unicorn and kat the kat and undead corrupt would be beneficial to all.

So thank you for reading my post. Have a great day and I will pk u soon noobs.

Love,

~MGA

we Americans are the most culturally tolerant folk in the world 

LMAO I like you already. 

​well hes actually right....USA has 45 mill people from another country.

2nd place Russia with 11 million

3rd place Germany 10 million

that makes USA the most tolerant folk in the world.

in % the statistic is a bit different. USA is still leading but germany comes on 2nd place with 80 mil ppl and 10 mill foreigners while russia has 11mill foreigners @ 145 mill people.