Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

Exiles explained.

I....I never knew that you were this close to him. I couldn't imagine the mental torture of that gruesome scene. I'm so sorry, I was wrong about him all along.

Hooray little buddy... "Hooray"

that fktard scammer tries so hard to make us believe his lies. rofl. nothing from what he says makes sense. btw hapio im 40 in a week from zero not even like you with scammed items. PogChamp 

edit. ofc you are right hapio and the rest of the server that say you are a kid and a scammer are wrong. Kappa

I just wanna come in here and say something. I thought haplos clan was great and I'm entirely satisfied with Haplos leadership. The moments I spent the ladies and gentlemens that adventured through and with the Exiles® will forever be inscribed into my heart. I will tell tales of Haplo, our Supreme Reader, calling out in Teamspeak for our archers to volley. One by one the arrows flung from our quivers. It was no use.. There was little casualty.. Haplo was dangling from a glaive head... Just barely -- on teamspeak -- just for a moment, the faintest squeek was heard, "Run.." It was Haplo,, Some of us restarted. Some weren't so lucky.

Alas now I am kicked, a lone dwarf traveling the lands spoiling other peoples mobs until they kill me or are succumbed to my immaculate charm telling tales of the old king who once was, Haplo of Exiles.

Cheers to Haplo!

Hip Hip!

​LMAO! best fucking post ever. hahahaha xD 

that fktard scammer tries so hard to make us believe his lies. rofl. nothing from what he says makes sense. btw hapio im 40 in a week from zero not even like you with scammed items. PogChamp 

edit. ofc you are right hapio and the rest of the server that say you are a kid and a scammer are wrong. Kappa

​What did i scam? tell me, i'd realy like to know what some retard who was never in Exiles have to say about this, please enlighten all of us, what did i scam exactly?? xDxDxD 

hapio doesnt matter this server doesnt worth it...he ban our ip's me and my friends he delete our posts our videos and photos.....this is not dimocrasy...w/e if gm's read that dont even dare to call us again my clan Berserkers clan you are a total fail....you think you are smart to ban us and delete the truth and belive me the worst comeing now for your server you will have war and i will be sure u will not open again a server fcking noobs total retards!!!!!bye bye server anyway u have only 200 ppl online big clans leaft and u ban the most after you took the money...u are even worst than vercetti....u ppl destroy the lineage...and before you banning get us the proofs.....ffs 

hapio doesnt matter this server doesnt worth it...he ban our ip's me and my friends he delete our posts our videos and photos.....this is not dimocrasy...w/e if gm's read that dont even dare to call us again my clan Berserkers clan you are a total fail....you think you are smart to ban us and delete the truth and belive me the worst comeing now for your server you will have war and i will be sure u will not open again a server fcking noobs total retards!!!!!bye bye server anyway u have only 200 ppl online big clans leaft and u ban the most after you took the money...u are even worst than vercetti....u ppl destroy the lineage...and before you banning get us the proofs.....ffs 

​Let me gues...angry russian?

ironfists is mad because eh brought random kids on our TS and i ended up banning them cause they were always lurking in a random channel at the top of the TS hahaha xD  Im not sure what he's talking about though.. he's acting like i banned him from the server or some thing? O.o  LOL

Democracy on the internet? That'd be new :)

​You can lock this thread if you want by the way (i know it's fun to read the broken english QQ's tho),  But Appalachia won the internet with his posts so i think the job is done here. xD 

I just wanna come in here and say something. I thought haplos clan was great and I'm entirely satisfied with Haplos leadership. The moments I spent the ladies and gentlemens that adventured through and with the Exiles® will forever be inscribed into my heart. I will tell tales of Haplo, our Supreme Reader, calling out in Teamspeak for our archers to volley. One by one the arrows flung from our quivers. It was no use.. There was little casualty.. Haplo was dangling from a glaive head... Just barely -- on teamspeak -- just for a moment, the faintest squeek was heard, "Run.." It was Haplo,, Some of us restarted. Some weren't so lucky.

Alas now I am kicked, a lone dwarf traveling the lands spoiling other peoples mobs until they kill me or are succumbed to my immaculate charm telling tales of the old king who once was, Haplo of Exiles.

Cheers to Haplo!

Hip Hip!

​THIS. ^^^^ :D my sides.

Just gonna point out Happy-O's I wasn't saying you were AFK botting but it was a none fact you and striker were botting in the parties with us while doing other stuff on your systems. There were plenty of times where me and zaro were cracking jokes at you because it was obvious you were running your bot with teamspeak on mute. Just like Striker was  for his halloween party where he was getting his costume on with him and his buffbot fully afk botting in the party. I don't care just saying if your gonna claim to not bot then admit to botting you might as well just stop posting about bots period. Because your literally a walking, talking contradiction. Needless to say the parties were fun and I honestly don't care 2 ways about the botting I am just not gonna let someone act higher then naught about botting when they were just as guilty as some of the others. Either way had a fun time for the short time most of my issues werent with the clan or you but mostly with the way the admins completely 360'd on there plans for the cash shop literally turning it into a P2W market. With all that and the fact i was playing a class that relies on a "mostly" legit market I just wasn't happy to even remotely attempt to play anymore.

Just gonna point out Happy-O's I wasn't saying you were AFK botting but it was a none fact you and striker were botting in the parties with us while doing other stuff on your systems. There were plenty of times where me and zaro were cracking jokes at you because it was obvious you were running your bot with teamspeak on mute. Just like Striker was  for his halloween party where he was getting his costume on with him and his buffbot fully afk botting in the party. I don't care just saying if your gonna claim to not bot then admit to botting you might as well just stop posting about bots period. Because your literally a walking, talking contradiction. Needless to say the parties were fun and I honestly don't care 2 ways about the botting I am just not gonna let someone act higher then naught about botting when they were just as guilty as some of the others. Either way had a fun time for the short time most of my issues werent with the clan or you but mostly with the way the admins completely 360'd on there plans for the cash shop literally turning it into a P2W market. With all that and the fact i was playing a class that relies on a "mostly" legit market I just wasn't happy to even remotely attempt to play anymore.

​Keep lying all you want loka. i have no problem admitting i bot when i do, as i said i have a full train on retail making money. i never botted on this server and never will. the admins could literally come check my toon any time they want, they will NEVER catch me botting because i am not, i don't have a single bot program on the computer i use to play on this server. If i was botting with my spoiler i'd be MAD rich and i would have been way higher level, i also didn't even lvl up a buffer when i was playing my spoiler in the clan, how the fuck would i have botted with a buffless spoiler.. LOL. sit down every 2 mobs cause my weapon was shit? xD 

You're a crybaby and a liar Loka, nothing else. We gave you brig helm rec, gastraphetes rec, etc and you just bailed on the whole clan without at least giving your info to the crafter or giving back those recipes to us, recipes that were rare and worth a lot back then.. If anything, you're the only scammer and scumbag who was in Exiles.. Why are you even here anyways? If you're going to QQ and rage quit a server just do it already.

​Keep lying all you want loka. i have no problem admitting i bot when i do, as i said i have a full train on retail making money. i never botted on this server and never will. the admins could literally come check my toon any time they want, they will NEVER catch me botting because i am not, i don't have a single bot program on the computer i use to play on this server. If i was botting with my spoiler i'd be MAD rich and i would have been way higher level, i also didn't even lvl up a buffer when i was playing my spoiler in the clan, how the fuck would i have botted with a buffless spoiler.. LOL. sit down every 2 mobs cause my weapon was shit? xD 

You're a crybaby and a liar Loka, nothing else. We gave you brig helm rec, gastraphetes rec, etc and you just bailed on the whole clan without at least giving your info to the crafter or giving back those recipes to us, recipes that were rare and worth a lot back then.. If anything, you're the only scammer and scumbag who was in Exiles.. Why are you even here anyways? If you're going to QQ and rage quit a server just do it already.

​Sorry did I strike a nerve? Did you even read the post before you started going on the defensive about botting? I never said you were off AFK botting. I said you were running your bot while in a party with me striker (who was botting a prophet in the party) and Zaro who was our overlord. So why bother leveling a buffer when you had dedicated buffers who would literally just keep buffs up for you while you botted away in party. Never once did I accuse you for afk botting just that I acknowledged that you and few other members were doing in our CP's. Whether you want to fully admit it or not doesn't matter there are plenty of witnesses and honestly your own image is already destroyed on this server so its not going to hurt you even more to just come out with it. 

Also on all those precious recipes you mean like the soulshot recipes or the brig helmet recipe? That are happily sitting in my inventory? Yep total scammer cause god forbid should a player who ever decides to come back keep what was given to him by the clan. Totally a scam! Rofl your way of justifying things is so beyond misconstrued that I am honestly not surprised platdrag chases you around bashing you on every single server you move to. Hell I am half tempted to troll you for a while now cause its just to hilarious to watch you contradict yourself everytime you post. hahaha

​Sorry did I strike a nerve? Did you even read the post before you started going on the defensive about botting? I never said you were off AFK botting. I said you were running your bot while in a party with me striker (who was botting a prophet in the party) and Zaro who was our overlord. So why bother leveling a buffer when you had dedicated buffers who would literally just keep buffs up for you while you botted away in party. Never once did I accuse you for afk botting just that I acknowledged that you and few other members were doing in our CP's. Whether you want to fully admit it or not doesn't matter there are plenty of witnesses and honestly your own image is already destroyed on this server so its not going to hurt you even more to just come out with it. 

Also on all those precious recipes you mean like the soulshot recipes or the brig helmet recipe? That are happily sitting in my inventory? Yep total scammer cause god forbid should a player who ever decides to come back keep what was given to him by the clan. Totally a scam! Rofl your way of justifying things is so beyond misconstrued that I am honestly not surprised platdrag chases you around bashing you on every single server you move to. Hell I am half tempted to troll you for a while now cause its just to hilarious to watch you contradict yourself everytime you post. hahaha

​Lmao, hit a nerve? not at all, you need to lie like crazy to justify your actions. you're a little dipshit who took things from us and ''quit server'' (weird that you claim you quit server when you keep posting on the forums on a daily basis...?) And how exactly was i botting? Please enlighten all of us with your infinite wisdom.. i was literally running in circle tryinf to find a mob when there was shitload of people there, attacking random targets even if one member of the party was already attacking a mob cause that's how distracted i was answering pm's, talking and playing, if i was botting i woulda just assigned to auto assist your ass or striker's. AGAIN, as i said, if i would bot i'd have no problem admitting it, because even if i did, i know the admins would never catch me afk and have no proofs. But i don't, i've never botted on this server and i don't intend to. Keep lying all you want, in the end, you're just a little cry baby who rage quit the server cause you couldn't do shit on your own anyways and ''the market was too much for you'' QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ :(:(:( lmao

''my image is destroyed'' weird cause im destroying pretty much every1 i pvp on the server. takes more than some random rage quitters to ''ruin my images'' actions speaks louder than words, and sadly that's all you little kids have, words and lies on a forum. You're just another forum warrior like platdragon, fuze, kwolf and all the rest. big words on the forums, but nothing to back your shits up in the game. I suggest you go to maxcheaters.com forums and start sucking stalone's dick to give youfree shits on his next mid rate h5 server, maybe then you won't rage quit after a couple days.