Sign in to follow this  
Ice13

bot unban with 50 col-JOKE????????

This is a shame for all of us that we are not using bot programs.Paying 50 col and thats it.You let them go just like that.50 col is like 200k adena in game.For a bot is like 1 day farm.I would expect permanent ban,because this guy he will do that again.Ban is ban.We were waiting for a long time to join to your server and you act like that.I promiss you will lose too many people soon.King regards

This is a shame for all of us that we are not using bot programs.Paying 50 col and thats it.You let them go just like that.50 col is like 200k adena in game.For a bot is like 1 day farm.I would expect permanent ban,because this guy he will do that again.Ban is ban.We were waiting for a long time to join to your server and you act like that.I promiss you will lose too many people soon.King regards

​I'm not a fan of this system too, but at least they can only pay once, then they are permabanned.

We're getting a bot protection system this week if it doesn't get delayed

50 col is only for one time next time is totally ban

read the server rules this is known so many weeks!!!

I'm not gonna read the rulez leta.Im not new in the world of MMORPG.Illegal programs are punished with perma ban.Im sorry if you can accept unfair gameplay.Even if its only for 1 time.This trash pked me with his bots and he said you are not allowed to xp to my region.REALLY????Ill take orders from a bot and i ll stay calm?this is how gm punishing these kind of people???He had 3 days botting there.Probably is 40+ now.You think he cares now? FATNOB AND HIS CLAN ARE PERMA BOT FARMERS FROM THE DAY THAT THEY STARTED ON THIS SERVER.50 col you are out and im sorry fatnob,now you are free.Disgrace and pathetic

I'm not gonna read the rulez leta.Im not new in the world of MMORPG.Illegal programs are punished with perma ban.Im sorry if you can accept unfair gameplay.Even if its only for 1 time.This trash pked me with his bots and he said you are not allowed to xp to my region.REALLY????Ill take orders from a bot and i ll stay calm?this is how gm punishing these kind of people???He had 3 days botting there.Probably is 40+ now.You think he cares now? FATNOB AND HIS CLAN ARE PERMA BOT FARMERS FROM THE DAY THAT THEY STARTED ON THIS SERVER.50 col you are out and im sorry fatnob,now you are free.Disgrace and pathetic

​A PK with his bots? I'm sorry but not all multiboxers are bots and if you think they are then you don't fit in this server, cause like 80% is using dual/multibox. Yes, there are bots but there're also multibox users all over the server

plus if you cant recognize bots from dualboxers you should stop playing MMORPG.Gm said that he was using program.If you have ever played l2 before you should recognize them...but what im saying now a?with your reply to my post i saw your gameplay experience.

Sign in to follow this