Sign in to follow this  
fsuarezmdq

Offline shop

During the OBT we will announce you regarding our decision for Offline Shops, but from what we have seen on the POLLS there is a big chance we will implement it.

Interesting. Now im not a fan from custom shit but wasting my electricity for 10 hours is even worse! Would be a useful and nice change for the server

• Like 2

Interesting. Now im not a fan from custom shit but wasting my electricity for 10 hours is even worse! Would be a useful and nice change for the server

​+1

it´s time to make mature, responsible and ecological decisions. And it will also help the economy of the server.

More Traders = Better market = Better server economy = Better server

​+1

it´s time to make mature, responsible and ecological decisions. And it will also help the economy of the server.

More Traders = Better market = Better server economy = Better server

​100% Agree with your opinions.

+ 1 to the Free commerce !

Regards

About restrictions i suggested this on the poll topic .

Imo, Offline shop is a good idea, but only with a lot of restrictions.
Like : 
- Not more than 24 hours.
- Only 1 per IP

To avoid "boxes" offlineshop, i suggest to limit 1 char per IP (including offline shop). In that way, for example, people can play during day and put their character on offlineshop for night. But can't play a character with an other one in offlineshop on side.

I think it's a good point for server, cause we'll have a better economy with this system.

​I think it can be a good start to save power, and don't get a lot of alt dwarves