Sign in to follow this  
petegws

Rally the troops

So, since im filing this date on the 22nd under dubious at best(you cant fault me as we're getting about as much transparency as the white house gives) I want to keep things positive and hopeful nonetheless and find how many people you've personally reached out to that sounds promising as far as joining. I have reached out to 2 people that are for sure joining with me and 1 more that will likely not.

8 friends are joining with me to rekt some russian faggots and help filling this with drama

​woah so disrespectful prczm :o mh... Well i have noone with me, iam so lonely! but still its okay since i think there will be lots of people to party with around. I asked a few friends but they dont like the game and 1 of them is thinking about it.

Had 6 of my l2 mates lined up for this but after what happened and the doubt about the real classic client involved and not the emulation noone wants to play here anymore :( 

Had 6 of my l2 mates lined up for this but after what happened and the doubt about the real classic client involved and not the emulation noone wants to play here anymore :( 

​lol they just needed more time so shit wont hit the fan later on... and about the emulation is all speculation that casionpela is making up 

to be honest, at this point i couldn't care less if it's emulated or not.

if it works as intended with the same L2C gameplay/features, i'm fine with it. still better than playing with crippled rates anyway, at least for me.

• Like 1