raptorak

Bot, BOT, BOT!

Seriously, learn what is and isn't a bot. I was going around WWing people around me at DV today and had multiple people claim they're reporting me for being a bot now because apparently that's what bots do now -- give everyone buffs. Then I'm in a duo with a dwarf, helping kill, and yet again, I'm now a "bot" because I'm duoing and it's with a dwarf. Then I'm trioing with an orc and a tank. Magically it's a bot train because none of us are adventurers.

What's with people in this game and assuming every single support has to be a bot and anyone that happens to be leveling with someone else is also a bot? Guess what? Support is just that -- support. They're not made to solo. Especially an EE. Actually healed a guy that was being raped by mobs earlier and found out he was training me because I'm a bot and would heal randoms that have low HP (so he was hoping I'd heal him to pull his train and die). This is getting fucking stupid. So from now on, fuck people. I buff and heal only my party. I will not allow anyone to buy buffs. I won't help anyone. I will not respond to anyone unless it's regarding a party. Fuck off. Party or nothing. End of story.

Signed,

-- The Overly Helpful Buff Bot, Raleign

P.S.: Reporting people as bots is the new form of griefing. It's happening all the time in PvP -- as soon as someone flags and dies, they report the other person/party as bots in the hopes that they get banned. This bullshit is keeping the real bots from being banned because you're wasting the staff's time on frivolous reports. I think if someone misreports 3 or more bots, THEY should be banned to stop this griefing shit from happening. As it is, there's no punishments so you can freely go get every account flagged for review just for lulz. I've even had people ask me for buffs when I was low MP, and when I said I couldn't due to low MP they threaten to report me as a bot if I don't.

Seriously, learn what is and isn't a bot. I was going around WWing people around me at DV today and had multiple people claim they're reporting me for being a bot now because apparently that's what bots do now -- give everyone buffs. Then I'm in a duo with a dwarf, helping kill, and yet again, I'm now a "bot" because I'm duoing and it's with a dwarf. Then I'm trioing with an orc and a tank. Magically it's a bot train because none of us are adventurers.

What's with people in this game and assuming every single support has to be a bot and anyone that happens to be leveling with someone else is also a bot? Guess what? Support is just that -- support. They're not made to solo. Especially an EE. Actually healed a guy that was being raped by mobs earlier and found out he was training me because I'm a bot and would heal randoms that have low HP (so he was hoping I'd heal him to pull his train and die). This is getting fucking stupid. So from now on, fuck people. I buff and heal only my party. I will not allow anyone to buy buffs. I won't help anyone. I will not respond to anyone unless it's regarding a party. Fuck off. Party or nothing. End of story.

Signed,

P.S.: Reporting people as bots is the new form of griefing. It's happening all the time in PvP -- as soon as someone flags and dies, they report the other person/party as bots in the hopes that they get banned. This bullshit is keeping the real bots from being banned because you're wasting the staff's time on frivolous reports. I think if someone misreports 3 or more bots, THEY should be banned to stop this griefing shit from happening. As it is, there's no punishments so you can freely go get every account flagged for review just for lulz. I've even had people ask me for buffs when I was low MP, and when I said I couldn't due to low MP they threaten to report me as a bot if I don't.

​Just pk them and watch them cry.

Signed,

​^ This

Signed,

​The irony is you get more bot reports against you when you PK someone than you do when you actually bot. It doesn't solve the problem of this bot reporting being a new form of griefing one another. It's akin to when some games used to mute/temporarily ban players with x reports against them. Guilds would band together to all mass report people they didn't like as a bot so they'd get flagged/muted/temporarily banned from the games. The only way to fight this is for the admins to step in and do something. These players are toxic to the community, hold back real progression from the server's staff, and are allowing their greed and misanthropy to push them to cowardice levels.

Signed,

​You do realize he mentioned that he's an EE,,,

Signed,

​You do realize he mentioned that he's an EE,,,

​Bruh, EEs are people too, :(. We can PK. It just doesn't do anything to solve the problem. Most people in the server love when someone PKs them because they have a chance at free drops without even having to farm anything.