Tiorew

Looking for an English speaking clan that uses Teamspeak

Sup dudes and dudettes,

I'm a 21 year old sportsbikes junkie:ph34r: who also loves the OLD lineage and is looking forward to playing on this awesome server ....so ,back to my point...I just found this server today while I was at my work ,and I'm so hyped up, about starting it ,but i would love it ,if there was a clan that speaks only english and uses voice communication via Teamspeak,skype,etc... because whats gaming ,without a few friends to enjoy it with. ^_^
So if there is such a clan, that has players that speak english and know how to have a good time , I would love to join in, IF NOT....
I'm gonna make a clan , in which Im gonna invite only people that can speak english and who want to talk with their clan mates. 
Since i haven't played a lot of Lineage II after Interlude , i guess i'm a bit rusty so i'm thinking about picking a laid back ,chill class...
so im gonna heal my party/clan members with a Bishop. ^_^ 
And since i work during the day im gonna play mostly during the night ,which in my case means im gonna log in around 18:00 GMT+2 and play 'till I  drop.:D

Basically I wanna meet new people and have fun with them while enjoying one of my all time favorite games.
If you want the same thing I'll be glad to join you , OR FOR YOU TO JOIN ME.

If anyone is interested in recruiting me or wants to join me, just say it in this thread and i'll write to you ASAP.^_^

Just your regular everyday normal guy.

Cheers.

Check out Esoterica! pm Gears or Famine ingame he is usually on in the evenings USA time. 

Everyday people on TS, joking around and XPing. 

​Thanks a lot budd, I noticed the topic in the forum ,but as it seems they are not looking for new recruits. ^_^ 

We are.. recently got some more slots! 

​Good to hear , I'll contact either of the ppl u told me to tonight ,and we'll see what happens ^^ 

Sup dudes and dudettes,

I'm a 21 year old sportsbikes junkie:ph34r: who also loves the OLD lineage and is looking forward to playing on this awesome server ....so ,back to my point...I just found this server today while I was at my work ,and I'm so hyped up, about starting it ,but i would love it ,if there was a clan that speaks only english and uses voice communication via Teamspeak,skype,etc... because whats gaming ,without a few friends to enjoy it with. ^_^
So if there is such a clan, that has players that speak english and know how to have a good time , I would love to join in, IF NOT....
I'm gonna make a clan , in which Im gonna invite only people that can speak english and who want to talk with their clan mates. 
Since i haven't played a lot of Lineage II after Interlude , i guess i'm a bit rusty so i'm thinking about picking a laid back ,chill class...
so im gonna heal my party/clan members with a Bishop. ^_^ 
And since i work during the day im gonna play mostly during the night ,which in my case means im gonna log in around 18:00 GMT+2 and play 'till I  drop.:D

Basically I wanna meet new people and have fun with them while enjoying one of my all time favorite games.
If you want the same thing I'll be glad to join you , OR FOR YOU TO JOIN ME.

If anyone is interested in recruiting me or wants to join me, just say it in this thread and i'll write to you ASAP.^_^

Just your regular everyday normal guy.

Cheers.

I dont know of a clan yet still searching as well! Add me in game if you see me and ill add you if I see you first haha!

Nickname: TheOne (Orc Shaman) lvl 23 

What is your ingame name?

Check out Esoterica! pm Gears or Famine ingame he is usually on in the evenings USA time. 

Everyday people on TS, joking around and XPing. 

Googleboon are you playing ingame aswell?! :D

DwarvenMafia is a East coast NA clan looking to recruit people! look for my toon ingame, "Tackle" or some of the other guys = "Mafioso", "Deezbuffs" etc... we use TS daily and are all english speakers