Zaro

PK to Flagged in 5 secs...!!!

Like the title says, we were in CT in a party one of those high lvl bot russians that runs around killing everyone there came over killed one of our members, so naturally he went red and we shoot at him, first shoot went fine coz he was red, next shoot i was flagged and he was not red anymore how the hell can that be???

There might be some really weird game mechanics that i don`t know about but it seems abit odd to me, and smells like a hack or exploit, i hope someone can explain it to me :)

Zaro

Proof? Video or something?

​Sadly i don`t record when im playing games, i can try and ask the others that i was in party with, they said they did not know how he did it either so yea i dunno :)

Like the title says, we were in CT in a party one of those high lvl bot russians that runs around killing everyone there came over killed one of our members, so naturally he went red and we shoot at him, first shoot went fine coz he was red, next shoot i was flagged and he was not red anymore how the hell can that be???

There might be some really weird game mechanics that i don`t know about but it seems abit odd to me, and smells like a hack or exploit, i hope someone can explain it to me :)

Zaro

​Actually it's kinda easy to explain, the % of karma you get ride every time you kill a mob it's a % of the xp you gain, so if you kill a mob whit high xp amount and is your first pk, well you get ride off karma pretty fast.

No he's right, there's a bug some of those codeine kids were using to turn themselves red but you have to hold CTRL to hit them not sure how it works.

ya, it was happening a few mins ago in cruma with pr1de members. they are showing red but arent really red.

​This is a known bug. Colors don't always change. As soon as you buff someone that has a red name but no karma, it will return to normal again. Protip: if you have to hold ctrl to attack someone, they're not red (I thought this was a given but a lot of players still don't understand how PvP works in L2 yet).

ya, it was happening a few mins ago in cruma with pr1de members. they are showing red but arent really red.

​This is a known bug. Colors don't always change. As soon as you buff someone that has a red name but no karma, it will return to normal again. Protip: if you have to hold ctrl to attack someone, they're not red (I thought this was a given but a lot of players still don't understand how PvP works in L2 yet).

​No, this isn't the staying red after de-karma bug, it's something else.

ya, its def something else. he kept changing back to red while i was standing there watching. then a cpl ppl tried to kill him and they flagged and got murdered by everyone around.