Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

Rogue quest

I can't believe with the amount of archers i see on this server this has not been posted/fixed

The rogue quest is soooo bugged.. at least the ruins of agony part, i've killed AT LEAST 100 skeletons (scouts, trackers, ruins/raging spartois) with the Neti weapon and i've only got 3 quest item so far... There is no way your drop rate is correct, i've never seen this shit in all my years of playing HE and doing that quest countless times lol.

I get that i could be unlucky, but 3 freakin quest items in about 100 mobs? there is just no way lol.

Update: went to town and when i came back to agony i decided to try it out with the dagger, on the skeletons at the entrance and i got my 7 quest items in like..  10-12 kills... So either the bow or the mobs deeper in the ruins are buggy i guess.

I can't believe with the amount of archers i see on this server this has not been posted/fixed

The rogue quest is soooo bugged.. at least the ruins of agony part, i've killed AT LEAST 100 skeletons (scouts, trackers, ruins/raging spartois) with the Neti weapon and i've only got 3 quest item so far... There is no way your drop rate is correct, i've never seen this shit in all my years of playing HE and doing that quest countless times lol.

I get that i could be unlucky, but 3 freakin quest items in about 100 mobs? there is just no way lol.

Update: went to town and when i came back to agony i decided to try it out with the dagger, on the skeletons at the entrance and i got my 7 quest items in like..  10-12 kills... So either the bow or the mobs deeper in the ruins are buggy i guess.

​Nah it's just weird like that.

The tyrant quest requires you to have fist weapons.

Sign in to follow this