Terox

Offensive name

You're gonna buy his mats and then complain about his name? gtfo

​I've reported a craft-bot wile I was crafting bssd by him  :x

Well he SOLD stuff from me when I was in buy shop, you ignorants. Of course I'll report him, what does that even matter? What does that have to do with double standards?

Well he bought stuff from me, you ignorants. Of course I'll report him. What does that have to do with double standards?

​Seems you're the one carrying hate here mate.

Well he bought stuff from me, you ignorants. Of course I'll report him. What does that have to do with double standards?

​uhhhhh gotcha!

I think you're right with "ihatejews" he should be banned as well as all others also have similar names.

But here to designate all as ignorant because they have not seen that you have a buy-shop and have therefore bought by him Matz is also not good. So you only brings all against you.
Also I can not recognizable that you have a Buyshop, only from your 2nd post I read out there on the image.

Sorry for the bad english.

​Wrong attitude. It's very easy to lay back call people haters when they're just reporting things that are inappropriate or disturbing.

Most of the "offensive" names are not as explicit as ihatejews or kukkluxklan.

For this particular instance, ihatejews (IGN) and kukkluxklan (clan name) shouldn't be allowed. It's disturbing and fugly.

​Wrong attitude. It's very easy to lay back call people haters when they're just reporting things that are inappropriate or disturbing.

Most of the "offensive" names are not as explicit as ihatejews or kukkluxklan.

For this particular instance, ihatejews (IGN) and kukkluxklan (clan name) shouldn't be allowed. It's disturbing and fugly.

¿​Why is my attitude is wrong ?, I'm forward to this report, cause I also think those two names are offensive but I've just maked him calling ignorant to the people who were replying his post just cause they think he's an hypocrate for buy the mats from the offensive-name player.