Sign in to follow this  
Lazy

Noob train puller accuses people of botting

Lately there seems to be more noobs who give the excuse of fighting bots, when they fail to train legit players.  Only just now, yet another one called "Ditone" a dark elf fighter tried to train with only 1 mob in tow (rofl).  Idiots like these try to drop trains on players, (quite normal) then make excuses like accusing you of botting and then some other idiot also around the area will start attacking you too. Eg. MissRegulus

Certainly hope that the bot hunters that administration deemed "qualified" does not have idiots as these in their ranks and have some sort of procedure to follow to determine bots from real players.

here is what happen :

-your dwarf was botting but where there with other pg
- your pg pk me,i come back and killed your red pg
- you stayed a while on dwarf trying to kill me,you failed
- i came back after some minutes,your bot dwarf was botting,i trained him and killed him

i care so few about this server that i wont even report u or saying here the names of your pg,so u dont need this post full of fear of be banned,so pls..at least shut up..

here is what happen :

-your dwarf was botting but where there with other pg
- your pg pk me,i come back and killed your red pg
- you stayed a while on dwarf trying to kill me,you failed
- i came back after some minutes,your bot dwarf was botting,i trained him and killed him

i care so few about this server that i wont even report u or saying here the names of your pg,so u dont need this post full of fear of be banned,so pls..at least shut up..

Lol you are obviously a retard. Just change your name from awaken to retarddreaming.

dwarf was bottling but there with other pg? Wtf is a pg. And I always play solo with no buff box.  So if you meant I had another char on, pls put the name down so admin can see and tell you what a retard you are.

Pg pk you and you came back and kill "my" red pg? Lol

i have only 3 chars on this server, and none of them have a single pk and only 1 of them have a Pvp point. And I never go red. So again pls put the name down of the char that's supposedly mine so that admin can again tell you what a retard you are.  Stayed 

came back after a while and bot dwarf was botting? And you killed it? Lol I was on and spoiling mobs and nobody came back and killed me. So pls tell what dwarf did you kill that was supposedly mine again? Or maybe all the accounts on this server is mine lol.

dude before you want to make up stories put some proof on, or at least put a name down. Rather than just making up stories like you had a million dwarfs botting the area and I killed them all lol.

As for won't even report, pls do report. and make it public so all can see what a retard you are when admin proof that I never box or bot. I can't wait to see the humiliation on your side when you are proven to be the retard you are in front of everyone.

And you are the one who is afraid, I have absolutely nothing to fear. So pls report and post the supposed names from your story. In fact I will help you start. I was using this char "LittleJ" a scavenger during the time in question. So if any admin is around feel free to check logs or whatever you do and see if I have ever botted or boxed.

Lol not you don't care, more like you know you screwed up, but just to egoistic to admit it.  Just another noob who like to claim to have much knowledge but can't tell his left from his right.