Sign in to follow this  
seppe

offline trading

Hello everybody, 

My question is what the title displays will there a way to sell my loot (eheh) in an offline shop ? 

or do i have to stay online to sell my loot ? like in the way old days i would prefere to have an offline shop since i cannot let my pc run the whole day to sell.

Thank you 

Cant wait to start playing l2 again.

• Like 1

If the majority of the community will accept this feature to be added we can implement it. Feel free to create a poll.

​If possible, you could add "PC bang points" to get offline shop. The more time a player stay logged, he can buy offline shop "time" with those points. (Ex: 1 hour of gameplay = 10 PC bang points. Which could be equivalent to 2 hours of offline shop)

If the majority of the community will accept this feature to be added we can implement it. Feel free to create a poll.

​If possible, you could add "PC bang points" to get offline shop. The more time a player stay logged, he can buy offline shop "time" with those points. (Ex: 1 hour of gameplay = 10 PC bang points. Which could be equivalent to 2 hours of offline shop)

​Yeah , good idea ! I'm supporting this one.

​So you're forcing people to leave their computer on (to earn points) just so that they can turn around and shut it down with a shop up?  Just allow offline shops, why keep such a great feature from your players?  Don't force us to leave our computers on, that shouldn't be part of the game.

​So you're forcing people to leave their computer on (to earn points) just so that they can turn around and shut it down with a shop up?  Just allow offline shops, why keep such a great feature from your players?  Don't force us to leave our computers on, that shouldn't be part of the game.

​It will solve problem with a lot of ''Dead'' traders . But by the way - a lot of traders not bad :)

​I understand you completely but have you ever played Lineage 2 in the old chronicles? We had to leave our PC on with 1 single shop. This system would make it better for everyone who wants to play fair. Im sure people will not have much to sell other than soulshots/spiritshots and mats. You could "farm" PC Bang points to use whenever you want just by playing the game. (Ex: 1 hour of gameplay = 10 PC bang points. Which could be equivalent to 2 hours of offline shop). This is just an idea, like it's ever gonna be done :)

​I understand you completely but have you ever played Lineage 2 in the old chronicles? We had to leave our PC on with 1 single shop. This system would make it better for everyone who wants to play fair. Im sure people will not have much to sell other than soulshots/spiritshots and mats. You could "farm" PC Bang points to use whenever you want just by playing the game. (Ex: 1 hour of gameplay = 10 PC bang points. Which could be equivalent to 2 hours of offline shop). This is just an idea, like it's ever gonna be done :)

​Yes I played on Lionna from open beta until 2008. I hated the need to leave a computer on overnight or while at work which is why Offline Shops should just be a standard feature and not something that requires points in order to use.

​Yes I played on Lionna from open beta until 2008. I hated the need to leave a computer on overnight or while at work which is why Offline Shops should just be a standard feature and not something that requires points in order to use.

​I think the main reason a sys admin would want to have offline shop available is the decrease in the # of active logins. Extra bandwidth and server power (really its minimal) but the flexibility for the players to just set up and logout is nice.

​I think the main reason a sys admin would want to have offline shop available is the decrease in the # of active logins. Extra bandwidth and server power (really its minimal) but the flexibility for the players to just set up and logout is nice.

​1 problem.. boxed shops.

I mean.. i did even buy 1 more game and payed 15 € every month so that i could use a shop nonstop.

*Lionna :D cool ^_^ Kain here.. :P *

Yes for offline shops.  It is stupid to leave PC on for 24h/7d . PC nowdays use ~800Watts of power so its very much , thus making ur electricity bill huge. Not to mention the noise.

There should be offline shop feature with 2 off shops max. 

Hey Chlastacz

Please find the Poll offline trade and vote Yes if you feel that way i certainly voted yes. 

If it does succeed it will be implemented.

I am categorically against offline tradе. From these multiple stores will be a huge market of which is laggy PC. Besides, it does not give access to other players who have no premimum ACC, if the server is clogged. Since this classic will let all the classically.

hey draqla 

i see somebody els made a poll in the general discussion with a clear YES :P

​It's not a clear YES. It's 54 YES versus 30 NO.

Hey Pingg, 

You know that message you quoted me on is almost half a months old ? 

When the poll starded it was a clear yes now its going back and forth a bit but its always has bieng more Yes. 

And for Kils the offline shop is not only for prenium accounts it is for everybody.

Also classic lineage is does not mean C1 it is a mix of C1 till i believe C4 it really is a mix of old and new 

So why not take the good things we love and put them in.

Thanks