Sign in to follow this  
Scever

Couple of questions

I, and I am sure others, would like to know when the peak server traffic time is for the USA proxy server? This would be good information for all servers actually. Whenever I log in, it only shows "Light" traffic on all servers. I assume this is because we do not have hundreds of thousands of players just yet.

I also have the soul shot bug that many have reported, is this in the works for getting fixed soon via update or will we as the players not have to do anything aside of log in?

Is there any chance for any higher rate servers at all? Say 7x or 10x?

Am I the ONLY USA player on the USA proxy server???

Should these questions be already asked and answered in another post, I apologize. Search function did not show what I was looking for.

I, and I am sure others, would like to know when the peak server traffic time is for the USA proxy server? This would be good information for all servers actually. Whenever I log in, it only shows "Light" traffic on all servers. I assume this is because we do not have hundreds of thousands of players just yet.

I also have the soul shot bug that many have reported, is this in the works for getting fixed soon via update or will we as the players not have to do anything aside of log in?

Is there any chance for any higher rate servers at all? Say 7x or 10x?

Am I the ONLY USA player on the USA proxy server???

Should these questions be already asked and answered in another post, I apologize. Search function did not show what I was looking for.

​Well, here we go:

1. "would like to know when the peak server traffic time is for the USA proxy server?" There is only 1 server. You can connect to it through a couple of proxies which depends of where you live. For example, I chose the Spanish proxy because I live in Spain. All proxies connect to the same server. Light traffic doesn't mean we don't have hundreds of players, only the admins know the player base.

2. Some items have the wrong SS cost description, It will be fixed.

3. "Is there any chance for any higher rate servers at all? Say 7x or 10x?" I highly doubt it, since this is a Classic server. It is supposed to be low rates.

4. "Am I the ONLY USA player on the USA proxy server???" Of course you're not, there are a lot of players from USA.

Cheers