Titanium

Why is the server so buggy

Almost every classes skills dont work well, most are taken from high five 5 instead of classic, tyrants totems last 2 mintues instead of 5, so many quest npcs were absent, shops in orc village dont work, lots of quests are bugged, npcs talk in russian, debuffs rate is like in high five rather than in classic, adena drop rate is so bad, as if inverted (not 70% but 30% drop rate), when you buy two items in a store (2 hunting bows), it takes money for two but gives you only one hunting bow, skills that are supposed to use sonic charges in high five but not in classic, still use sonic charges, you cant invite or dismiss from clan, and the list can go on and on.

It is now obvious that this server is even worse than most l2 java servers, and that there will never be a good balance between characters, because everything is written based on what players say/don't say (some players may actually NOT tell that their skill is bugged in order to receive a boost which they weren't supposed to have), and admins cant do a good job themselves at checking skills against databases. Then again, even if all skills work as they are supposed to, and all the other bugs are exterminated, we all now know that there will be no true balance, because you guys do not have the right probability rates for various debuffs. 

My question is: You planned to launch the server a week ago after a 3 day OBT. You have said that you have found a problem, which is why you postponed the launch for a few weeks. Yet after all this time you open such a buggy crappy OBT, and it is obvious that you didn't have any problem except for finding out that your server is really bad configured. How did you plan to launch 1 week ago, if even now it is in such a bad state? When can we expect the server to open?

I am not even sure I will play here now, and I was so hyped up previously, and waited for the server for months. Judging from the amount of bugs that are present today, I just understand how bad of a product this is, and no matter the polishment, you cant sugarcoat a piece of shit.

Tell me I'm wrong.

• Like 3

P.S. I think that you have had a nice serevr build previously to starting the OBT 2 weeks ago, and probably the big problem was that for some reason you found out that you could not use that build anymore, and you decided to redo everything from scratch based on highfive+god. And you are really trying to do it fast, which is why you have so many bugs, so many months into development, and why you do not present a starting date.

In any case, I will still follow how it develops, there is no competition for you for a few more months.

Update, are you for real?
You have said that you have finished translating 100%, including NPCS/  HTMLS, and that was 1 MONTH AGO!

Now you say this:

You have the Client fully translated in English.
Server-side NPC Dialog are not fully translated and will take time to be translated fully, only most important ones are for now.
We are using RU Innova NPC Dialog and translated them manually, there is no fully english version, not even at EU Innova.

NPCS / HTMLS

fqJpBEZ.png

Almost every classes skills dont work well, most are taken from high five 5 instead of classic, tyrants totems last 2 mintues instead of 5, so many quest npcs were absent, shops in orc village dont work, lots of quests are bugged, npcs talk in russian, debuffs rate is like in high five rather than in classic, adena drop rate is so bad, as if inverted (not 70% but 30% drop rate), when you buy two items in a store (2 hunting bows), it takes money for two but gives you only one hunting bow, skills that are supposed to use sonic charges in high five but not in classic, still use sonic charges, you cant invite or dismiss from clan, and the list can go on and on.

It is now obvious that this server is even worse than most l2 java servers, and that there will never be a good balance between characters, because everything is written based on what players say/don't say (some players may actually NOT tell that their skill is bugged in order to receive a boost which they weren't supposed to have), and admins cant do a good job themselves at checking skills against databases. Then again, even if all skills work as they are supposed to, and all the other bugs are exterminated, we all now know that there will be no true balance, because you guys do not have the right probability rates for various debuffs. 

My question is: You planned to launch the server a week ago after a 3 day OBT. You have said that you have found a problem, which is why you postponed the launch for a few weeks. Yet after all this time you open such a buggy crappy OBT, and it is obvious that you didn't have any problem except for finding out that your server is really bad configured. How did you plan to launch 1 week ago, if even now it is in such a bad state? When can we expect the server to open?

I am not even sure I will play here now, and I was so hyped up previously, and waited for the server for months. Judging from the amount of bugs that are present today, I just understand how bad of a product this is, and no matter the polishment, you cant sugarcoat a piece of shit.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I totally agree with you.
Even if they can solve all problems.. they lost my trust (and I think many also) with all they lied.
​Plus, they never respond this threads, they evade the real issues here.

P.S. your avatar make me crazy

I think its exactly what scare 80% of the player there. The annoucement said l2OFF files .. not java this is what attracted the MAJORITY of us....

If we see now this server is like any other server modified with skillz etc.. drop spoil not like official ALOT will be REALLY disapointed. Because they said they will perform a l2off server not a l2j.

I still hope they can fix what is wrong...

Tell me I'm wrong.

I totally agree with you.
Even if they can solve all problems.. they lost my trust (and I think many also) with all they lied.
​Plus, they never respond this threads, they evade the real issues here.

P.S. your avatar make me crazy

​Yeah it took me a lot of time to find one that was not too much naked but not too covered

Curious what the devs will answer to this. Iam confused too since they said they had some trouble but everything works well... played for 3 hours and i noticed that the geodata doenst work well at all. Is this for real L2off? 9_9 Dont get me wrong i appreciate what you guys did but you had several months to get the server in a good shape. Server has a bad shape but is working thats all i can say so far. Didnt you guys test the server byurself? it feels like when you thought you are done with editing you never logged in and checked what you just created there.

Curious what the devs will answer to this. Iam confused too since they said they had some trouble but everything works well... played for 3 hours and i noticed that the geodata doenst work well at all. Is this for real L2off? 9_9 Dont get me wrong i appreciate what you guys did but you had several months to get the server in a good shape. Server has a bad shape but is working thats all i can say so far. Didnt you guys test the server byurself? it feels like when you thought you are done with editing you never logged in and checked what you just created there.

Like many others servers no serious, ​they will never respond that.. don't worry ;D
They never respond the real matters.

They had a chance to pick up hundreds players from Innova. From what i can see they done nothing and clearly gave up.. Looks like they got some l2 server... Some sweet idea but there it ended... Publishing OBT where they say they have 100% translated and in dwarf village is like 70% npc talking damn russian... And afterall this is not classic at all.. Rename this server to l2kindofmixofeverything.com cuz releasing OBT in this state where nothing is finished is like you dont give a fuck about players you so much hyped... 

But, maybe im all wrong and i cant say nothing after one day OBT... They maybe fix all in light of speed ...

But in my opinion ... OBT means test connection , server stability and maybe some ingame matters but no to show that server can start up and accept players and rest is unfinished ... It could be named open alfa but no beta...

you still have time to surprise me, surprise us

• Like 1

Why is the server so buggy? Cause they don't have authentic, official files. They have some kind of extender, a mod if you will, that makes the files from other chronicle (either H5 or GoD) simulate the classic ones. Thing is, to do this, it will need years of work and even then, it won't be perfect. For a perfect example remember interlude on privates. It was modified from C4 to interlude and it was extremely buggy for years, until it reached an acceptable state and still it wasn't perfect.

Yeah but the bug are HUGE now ... i means lack of mobs for finish some quest , quest for profession class still 50% english 50% russian , tk for the 1st proof at lv 20 its that.

I means , skillz + icon skillz are not like classic , I dont know im disapointed now... i think everyone hoped to see better classic basic files... over there. That sure they have 2 week for try to fix everything but , it will never be like classic and at the moment the only things i THINK work fine its only the interface.