Sign in to follow this  
Inwe

Nual is a thief

Hi guys I just want to tell you about "Nual" (A Human Wizzard) he stole a weapon "No Grade" to one of my friends in a Party Aoe. Im not hope with this anything. Just I want tell you take care because this guy is problematic to do party and unreliable. He was afk in the last train of mobs and then leave whithout say nothing. One partymate dies and drop his weapon. So if you make party and invite this guy and for casualty you drop everything you are advertisement already :). Good luck all. (Was in Plains of Lizardmen party 32+)

Hola a todos quiero decirles algo sobre el jugador Nual (Un Mago humano). El se robo un arma "NO GRADE" de uno de mis amigos en una party aoe. No espero con esto nada, ni que lo baneen siquiera. Solamente quiero hacerles saber que este personaje es problematico para hacer party y de 0 confianza. El estuvo afk en la ultima mobeada que hicimos y mas tarde se fue sin decir nada. Uno de mis amigos murio y dropeo su arma y el se la llevo.

Entonces han sido advertidos, si de casualidad pierden un arma al morir y se la lleva este "Nual", ya saben que se los dije antes :).

Buena suerte a todos. (Fu en Plains of Lizardmen party 32+)