Sign in to follow this  
BennyChan

L2 Talking Island vs L2 Innova

First, i planned to go to Innova, but i see this sentence from their forum "our service will not be available for players from North and South America.". Okay Who do they think they are? the creator of lineage II or what :)) i woul stay here rather than join a stupid server which refuse to serve people. It is like starbucks in America refuse to serve people from outside America :)), so dont come to American to seek for dream, Promise?  I hope this server have more improvement to beat that Innova stupid server, this server is so smooth which already make me sastify. Anyway, you guys have your choice :) you all can waste your money to l2 Innova, no one reallly care, so dont compare between two server anymore. For those players who refuse to cooperate with this server, they say that the server goona die soon, and they leave, so what is the point here. If you leave how you gonna help the server alive, stay here and support, that is the only way to help server alive. I think those people will never find a perfect server to sastify them :)) they will blame and blame then leave then another server :))

• Like 1

First, yes that players from NA and SA are not allowed on the Innova Server is not good.
But that is not the fault of Innova.
It is up to NCsoft, since the right for NA and SA will be its subsidiary NCwest. And Innova has no license for NA and SA.
So is the culprit NCsoft / NCwest and that are actually the creator of Lineage II.

For me is not the 10 Euro as much as is 1x , I find it at 3x being quite challenging to lvl up and farm . I am not a no life teenager as i used to be and for me is perfect to play casual . But i see more and more people coming back , it is also holydays season so people have more important things to do that game . 

• Like 1

THIS SERVER have a giant group of people working hard and making improves all days, 24/7 working, and have a good relationship with the comunity.

The innova server, like all oficials, will allow bots. Nobody can play without bots on x1 = 0.6 xp. The top koreans said and allowed the use of bots. In this server we dont want bots, and lot of people quit for that.

I think the server is constant on grow up, and need some time and good work, with 9 party i started to see more people (when the innova start on 22 december) Lot of people will dissapear, and when see the innova, bot and disaster will come back here.

We are having good pvps, with the latin people and we are very confortable with all the changes

• Like 2

If ur from NA and SA u can always use a VPN like WTFast , or Battleping to connect yourself to Innova server n reduce lag. So ur able to play on it, u just need to want to. ( About the pre-order and the paiment system its easy not a issue ), From NA n SA u can put money on ur account 4Game , after u just have to have a friend in Europe to log with ur account and push the bottom pre-order take 2min :) and ur account is rdy for the 22dec.

And no , Innova will not allow bot , they ban thousands of account each week on their russian project. U can say what u want about Innova , the quality of the files and the stability ( Long terme ) of their server is better than any private who can close 2morrow, yes its 10$ per month so what, the real player who want the real experience of classic have no problem to pay for it . Private cant reach the lv of Official.

And about the x1 rate , its perfect this is what we want hardcore lvling so when u acheive a lv like 20 and 1st class change ur proud ( Now there, on this private we can be lv 20 in 2hours wow.. gg ) , dont worry if its hard  its hard for everyone so. And btw x3 was not really hard there... got 40+ in 3 week ( with 2-4 hours playtime max per day ) , without a CP so... dont tell me x3 was already too hard. I prefer play on a x1 who take me 3 Month to go 40 with massive PVP in D grade etc... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUhwZ0DGtKM  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4wsZdO5_1o  and this kind of pvp will never happen on this private due the lack of people just saying.

P.S If u go on Official thinking u need to lv fast etc and try to be the best , forget it , there will always be someone who is better than you , just take the game easy , enjoy each lv , make ur own way and ur rythm and relax. Play n talk with ur friend ( Community of the server ) and the rest will come. La2 is a community game.

If ur from NA and SA u can always use a VPN like WTFast , or Battleping to connect yourself to Innova server n reduce lag. So ur able to play on it, u just need to want to. ( About the pre-order and the paiment system its easy not a issue ), From NA n SA u can put money on ur account 4Game , after u just have to have a friend in Europe to log with ur account and push the bottom pre-order take 2min :) and ur account is rdy for the 22dec.

And no , Innova will not allow bot , they ban thousands of account each week on their russian project. U can say what u want about Innova , the quality of the files and the stability ( Long terme ) of their server is better than any private who can close 2morrow, yes its 10$ per month so what, the real player who want the real experience of classic have no problem to pay for it . Private cant reach the lv of Official

​I can agree with you till the bans,bots will pay also 10 euro/month.its not the same like here bang bang ban...they will leet allways bots to play few months before ban.

There will be always Bot , and like i said go check the forum of Innova they are doing a great job with the bots alot of  wave ban bot each week. Their will always be bots company who work 24/7 to install their bot party. Thats not new. NCSoft West do nothing for bot , But innova have a good reputation to ban them. This is why player like me , NA dont want to play on NCWest instead if one day they open a server. We prefer go play on Innova server.

i would like to live in your dreamworld.. but w/e.

On the other side the green is always greener.. i will test it.. so far.. 3 free bots working pretty perfect on the innova servers.

But you guys are so .."pro" just a little reminder.. aslong they dont ban.. each week. 200-500 bots.. these 10 € / $ a month... doesnt even matter lol

I want to see.. how a company.. which got a small staff... will check every single bot by hand.. cause these bots.. aren´t detected by their "security system" *which is a joke*

Since people are paying customer.. they can´t ban people because of screenshots... they need an ingame proof or a detection system.. which don´t work aslong the progs run on delphi and c++.

your bubble... *plop* just check the bot videos for the innova servers.. and please stfu .. we know here are some hardcore innova fanbois who trying to advertise that server... but serious... even me.. who checking out the server.. are sick of it. realy sick of it. 

btw if you need adena on innova classic.. well you know where you can send me a pm ^_^