Sign in to follow this  
Bambi

WTB Santa hat

If this part of gifts are able to be traded then I'd like to buy it, don't wanna farm dude. Wisp here or IG: Podmost.

​Santa Hats can be traded and sold. There have been several shops in Dion and Giran that are selling them from 800k-6kk.

If this part of gifts are able to be traded then I'd like to buy it, don't wanna farm dude. Wisp here or IG: Podmost.

​Santa Hats can be traded and sold. There have been several shops in Dion and Giran that are selling them from 800k-6kk.

​Thanks for info, found that it's a bit of waste to open the gifts and not worth it for ~40 archer, I'd rather sell those pieces, because I've got from all opens only scrolls.

​Thanks for info, found that it's a bit of waste to open the gifts and not worth it for ~40 archer. 

​Well, I see your point, but if you're farming anyway, you'll still gain those event items eventually. Maybe you'll be lucky and get a hat out of it. It's totally harmless to try if you've farmed for exp. and gained the items as a bonus :). Cheers!

​Thanks for info, found that it's a bit of waste to open the gifts and not worth it for ~40 archer. 

​Well, I see your point, but if you're farming anyway, you'll still gain those event items eventually. Maybe you'll be lucky and get a hat out of it. It's totally harmless to try if you've farmed for exp. and gained the items as a bonus :). Cheers!

​Now I wonder why I haven't time to farm, but yeah.