Sign in to follow this  
sielawa

Another russian server

Hey!

I've been waiting like a month for the grand openng (or beta) expecting trully international (with language treated as international european language - english) server. Im not from england, i learned english mostly by my own self playing games so why russians cant? What gives them that privilige? Stealing part of Ukraine (im not ukr)? Russia isnt even part of europe it lays on Eurasia. I entered beta only for like 20 minutes and im already tired of russian spam, ofc theyre not using russian alphabet (they cant yet?) but i know how it gonna look on grand opening. Anyway, there are like 20 russian playable servers or even russian classic what makes this one special? rates? client? Im so disappointed and im not goin to be part of it. Good luck!

Yeah, this is killing me. People keep getting upset with me in-game because I don't understand them and won't answer their questions... Luckily, I've had a few groups that notice I speak English and change to English just because I'm in the group. But there's quite a few that don't care and continue with Russian, expecting you to listen and understand.

Hey!

I've been waiting like a month for the grand openng (or beta) expecting trully international (with language treated as international european language - english) server. Im not from england, i learned english mostly by my own self playing games so why russians cant? What gives them that privilige? Stealing part of Ukraine (im not ukr)? Russia isnt even part of europe it lays on Eurasia. I entered beta only for like 20 minutes and im already tired of russian spam, ofc theyre not using russian alphabet (they cant yet?) but i know how it gonna look on grand opening. Anyway, there are like 20 russian playable servers or even russian classic what makes this one special? rates? client? Im so disappointed and im not goin to be part of it. Good luck!

​Oh yes lets bring politics in.... very good nice nice. 

Anyway it's international server so speak w/e language you want, stop being a bitch about it and adapt or gtfo.

Hey!

​Oh yes lets bring politics in.... very good nice nice. 

Anyway it's international server so speak w/e language you want, stop being a bitch about it and adapt or gtfo.

U know what international means? That there are multiple nations playing, using language that MOST nations can understand - not BIGGEST POPULATION nation like russians. Anyway im done so i wont reply anymore. GL!

well guys  i am  on a EU  clan with  8 cps    there is also manyyyyyyyy ppl from eu who will play here 

the russians will be so few at the grand opening to give a damn sh***

well guys  i am  on a EU  clan with  8 cps    there is also manyyyyyyyy ppl from eu who will play here 

the russians will be so few at the grand opening to give a damn sh***

​shout is non russian.. its a wild mix.. which is pretty funny.. and dramaish hehe

We all die the same way. Memories flash in our head and no language will prevail.

In the end, those among the living that learn to communicate the best will win out and the asshats and candy assess will all die the same way and won't be remembered.