Sign in to follow this  
Convict

Suggestion

Since this server is a mixture of many thing I would like to offer a small twist amongst things on this server...Why not put a xp bonus in for pvp...for example when you die you lose 9% or whatever it is...why not have the person who issues the kill gain like a bonus 1% for the pvp...It would make things interesting of sorts...but only if combat was mutual and such...nothing for like people killing lvl 1 alts...

L2 Classic is a full-scale project fore hardcore games . If you start to make concessions , such as free teleport to the lvl 20 , 9 % of the PVP - defeats the purpose of the whole business . In my opinion ) In turn, I propose to increase the time the flag character - more focus and mass PvP batches

L2 Classic is a full-scale project fore hardcore games . If you start to make concessions , such as free teleport to the lvl 20 , 9 % of the PVP - defeats the purpose of the whole business . In my opinion ) In turn, I propose to increase the time the flag character - more focus and mass PvP batches

​I agree with you.

Since this server is a mixture of many thing I would like to offer a small twist amongst things on this server...Why not put a xp bonus in for pvp...for example when you die you lose 9% or whatever it is...why not have the person who issues the kill gain like a bonus 1% for the pvp...It would make things interesting of sorts...but only if combat was mutual and such...nothing for like people killing lvl 1 alts...

​i can guarantee you that something like that would be exploited/abused right off the first day of implementation, so no thx.

we don't need any kind of bonus or boost, really. the game will be fine as it is.

There is a problem whith this idea. What about the support classes? and healers? it wouldn´t be fair for them. Only de DDs would "exp" in PvP.

Sadly, the 10 exp lose on death will not encourage teh PvP at high levels. If you look videos from the Official server you will see sooo many party recalls qhen it comes to PvP. Even in Sieges....

its obviously not a full plan of it I am sure there could be tweaks to make it and with supprt healers and stuff if they in party they get party xp..again it wasnt a full drawn out plan but you obviously get the scenario more or less hopefully