Sign in to follow this  
SzRaPnEL

Set final Quest rates in OBT

I suggest setting final quest drop chances and quest reward right now in beta. I was on like 20 L2 betas, and all said "it will be good on start". And it almost never was.:D

No rush on this though.

I dont know what kind of files are you using/modifing, but it isnt "L2 Classic server files". Well for example transfer quests (Marks...they give "empty" items upon taking the quest - place of dimansional diaomnods, it writes it even in system chat..you have recieved 50....s.). Quest items usually are staying in quest inventory slots, even after finishing quests.

And in those transfer quest which u are talking here about there is for example already set some quest items drop rate 5x 7x 10x, so wacht out about just making everything 3x more. Dunno exactly where is this taken from..might be GOD files or smt reduced//"fixed to classic like". Still nice work, this all can work i believe, it isnt very far from Classic, the experience from playing will be very very similiar.

did u play l2 classic before?

Do you think you could run to Aden in Classic 1.0, or get invisible dimensional diamonds on Classic 1.0 during getting transfer quests, or did Classic use the html files pointing to nonexisting places on the Classic 1.0 map? Why do you ask such question...isnt it obvisous?

I am just reporting here to the dev/admin how is it here with transfer quests atm, u getting 5x beads friom ants, 5x q items from strain/ghoul, 7x from the bat, 10x from silenos already, so he knows what to watch out before modifing this.

• Like 1

actually u c could run to aden and the rest of the map behind the mountains after hunters but russian developers fixed the geodata glitch.  also all castles/territories/texures are client sided so i dont its bug if they exist. there are no npcs/mobs so its pointless to be there anwyay

on topic: making final quest rates so ppl can text the actual drop rate would be nice.

did u play l2 classic before?

Do you think you could run to Aden in Classic 1.0, or get invisible dimensional diamonds on Classic 1.0 during getting transfer quests, or did Classic use the html files pointing to nonexisting places on the Classic 1.0 map? Why do you ask such question...isnt it obvisous?

​i was watching a stream of a guy getting to forge of gods at classic korea

​

actually u c could run to aden and the rest of the map behind the mountains after hunters but russian developers fixed the geodata glitch.  also all castles/territories/texures are client sided so i dont its bug if they exist. there are no npcs/mobs so its pointless to be there anwyay

on topic: making final quest rates so ppl can text the actual drop rate would be nice.

​Yeah its not important, thats cool to know anyway, thx for info.