Sign in to follow this  
Overture

Player LFG

Hello there, i'm looking to join a guild once this thing starts.

*I speak English and Spanish, can understand Portuguese and Italian.

*I know the game. Played it for ages. Was one of the leaders and administrative director of the most legit guild in old Bartz server NA for some years. I'm interested in low profile action nowadays.

*Will make a Spoiler or an Overlord, haven't decided yet.

*My timezone is GMT - 3 if i'm not mistaken.

*I'm interested in joining a guild with mature people. I don't care if it is a competitive guild or a easy-going one. Teenagers who makes stupid jokes on Teamspeak or whatever please abstain to recruit me. Guilds where people is constantly shouting with a shrill tone of voice on its voice software everytime somebody dies because of wartags please abstain to recruit me. Organization is a plus. Friendly-environment is a plus. Established goals is a plus.

*Nowadays i have a very busy life, i will be able to play very little per day. I say this because i know there are guilds which require a determined amount of playtime hours per day.

*I'm one hundred per cent devoted to guild work and team play. Lineage 2 is a game where cooperation bears its fruits.

*For more information contact me. Personal data will be answered via private messages.

• Like 1