Sign in to follow this  
ShadeNyquist

Reward for first class change quests

Hello,

I jsut finished my first class change quest to become an Assasin, and the XP amount I received as a reward was around 12 000. It should actually be around 80000 as the description says, or even more if the reward rate for quests are changed. 

Hello,

I jsut finished my first class change quest to become an Assasin, and the XP amount I received as a reward was around 12 000. It should actually be around 80000 as the description says, or even more if the reward rate for quests are changed. 

​You got 240k xp if i am not wrong, 80k x 3 maybe.

Anyway yes, it is very low xp.

It could be another point to improve game, giving a bit more of xp for sooo suucky quest.

I dont tell u that it gives 1 full lvl, but some more xp could be given and wont happen any bad thing, no one will die :D

so +1 for increase XP on 2nd class quest to help newcomers, cause make these fuucking quest and get 1% or less on that lvl, sux hard.

Atm quests from first class are with 1.0 version rewards.

On 2.0 this quests will have rewards increased.

Hello,

​You got 240k xp if i am not wrong, 80k x 3 maybe.

Anyway yes, it is very low xp.

It could be another point to improve game, giving a bit more of xp for sooo suucky quest.

I dont tell u that it gives 1 full lvl, but some more xp could be given and wont happen any bad thing, no one will die :D

so +1 for increase XP on 2nd class quest to help newcomers, cause make these fuucking quest and get 1% or less on that lvl, sux hard.

​I said I have received 12 000 x , 12k . I guess you have not read my topic. I wouldn't have complained about 240k.

Sign in to follow this