Sign in to follow this  
AwakenDemon

OOC CP #2

Actually yesterday we had one of the biggest activities this month i think. (not speaking about sieges),Because we had even more parties than shows video. But i think we will start winning more fights even with equal numbers, because we have big changes in communication at sunday sieges, which let us to win first fight easier, withouth new stuff i think we would have lost again.

All in all what i wanted to say about this pro mass fight players. Good cp in classic is made of this:

1)activity=levels

2)build

3)items/skill level

4)CP member amount

Summing up these points we get that perkunas has 3-4 decent CPs, and withouth atleast one cp its too hard. Because u lose like 25% of potential to win. Same as for us, withouth ROK, SOIL, Ganja, Aliona.(lol somehow it happens mages have upper hand...) its hard to win. So stop counting these 20 people +-. Stiba is meat as well as my cp. Action goes around the main CPs and u cant change a sh1t. 

Video for forum trolls like me.(5:15-5:25 favorite part)

Man, you have same activity. Its just that you brought 2-3 parties who farm abg i guess

P.s. in vid is 3rd top mage party on server with hero 78 lvls vs 3 party of 70-76 guys without hero.

nobody believes that u wanted clan, maybe u wanted 3rd side?)

​I dont really dont care what you believe or not.I know truth,and it is that we intended to make our own clan(as i said we even created it and do some lvls on it),and be there with another archer party at least at begining.Dont make me tell things that will create another drama in your ally chat/TS...

nobody believes that u wanted clan, maybe u wanted 3rd side?)

​I dont really dont care what you believe or not.I know truth,and it is that we intended to make our own clan(as i said we even created it and do some lvls on it),and be there with another archer party at least at begining.Dont make me tell things that will create another drama in your ally chat/TS...

​you commented only this quote:)

the second day after u left clan, you already in pvp on vigi side.

its not big drama at all, nobody talks about it. and the main reason i commented your words about clan was that there is no reason of creating one and it was 100% chance that u go to vigi because of your prime. there was no chance u farming in loa like neutral, it even sounds funny.

maybe u try to make a circle of drama around you guys, dont know, just guessing.

My opinion on your cp as players is good, maybe u guys wanted to leave and created a drama because of the presure. u were core party wich had to fight and protect our lower parties - now you can farm and 74+ vigi ally will come fight in loa and protect you. 

Man, you have same activity. Its just that you brought 2-3 parties who farm abg i guess

P.s. in vid is 3rd top mage party on server with hero 78 lvls vs 3 party of 70-76 guys without hero.

​Thats what i said in post man. That when u have all four points combined, u can kill with one PT whole clan.