Sign in to follow this  
Pince

Fishing skills

Hi, just got skill for fishing wich has to give more wh or inventory ant gave me NOTHING... U Going to fix this or its waste of time fishing for skills? Cant load screens with learned skills...

1- theres no skill to increase inventory.

2- the other skills are working. if you dont have them working its cuz you think they do something else then what they do, or you checking it wrong way.

expand wh

20CRcr?1510348710

WLY52V?1510348726

expand trade

Si0CZG?1510348739

ZahpPJ?1510348757

also but not less important xD i think you picked prolly the worst place to make this topic. moved to reports.

BTW, Clan bonus buff for members logging to game is bugged too... It mostly went off at half time +- or after few relogs...

3 hours ago, Pince said:

RLY? Maybe this is why i posted Inv or wh, cause i didnt get ANY of them?

Screenshot_22.png

dude.. you are choosing withdraw from wh option. thats is showing you how many items you can withdraw and not how many items you can depostie on the wh so that number is not the wh slots but your inventory slots...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pince said:

BTW, Clan bonus buff for members logging to game is bugged too... It mostly went off at half time +- or after few relogs...

it goes off when you get oberbuffed as it was mentioned on the the proper report about this problm.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

dude.. you are choosing withdraw from wh option. thats is showing you how many items you can withdraw and not how many items you can depostie on the wh so that number is not the wh slots but your inventory slots...

Is there a way to see how many slots are used/free in wh?

Sign in to follow this