Sign in to follow this  
FloydianHD

Humain knight

Hello guys,

i start playing this game 3d ago  in eu serveur and i love it .. but i have some questions cuz im super noob :D

i'm a human kinght lvl 29 and i'm planning  to be a hell knight ..

1) is that a good choice to start with a human knight .. ?? (btw: i like the tank classes)

2) i have problm that i cant leveling anymore cuz i dont have good gear (i've drops from knight moon quest and  Grade D.gifHand Axe)

3) my biggest problm is the Adana i dont know how to get adana except from mobs but its not enough, as i said i'm still noob..

i hope that u can help me guys i'll be happy :D and sorry for my english ...

Hello!
Tank is a good choice here, but it is kinda hard, because for good leveling you need to run a lot. You can check party matching from time to time, people always need tanks for RB, but your task is to run by circles while others damaging RB with bows. Quest armor and any dagger is enough, but sometimes you need bow too, especially if RB agro on someone else, you need to deal damage too and try to agro it back. From 34-35 lvl you can go pull trains at alligator island with aoe mages, you'll have some sweet loot and adena there. Basically this is entire gameplay for tank: RBs and trains. So it is up for you to decide if u can handle it.

• Like 1