Sign in to follow this  
doze

Some questions

Some of these might of been answered already, but it doesn't hurt to have everything in one place, so there is no confusion.

With that said, I have some questions regarding the project as its not very clear to me.

1. Does Premium include just the possibility to dual box and nothing else? Any options that are under consideration? What's the price?

2. What is the original plan for the project?

a) Are you going to start the way RU Classic started out and only update to Classic 2.0 at some point.

b) Start out with whatever the current patch is on official servers and mimic the future patches?

c) Something else?

3. How come Live date is about a month away, but the forums is a ghost town? Lack of advertising? 

4. I heard you already ran Beta, but seems like a lot ppl didn't get a chance to join in, will there be another? It's quite important for most ppl before they decide to spend their time here, to know what they are getting in to.

5. How exactly will rates work, just flat 3x on everything? Drop/spoil/Epics etc.

6. Will there be any kind of boosts to Quests to complement the rates? In theory they should be 3x rewards as well.

I had more questions, they lost me. There is a bunch of ppl that are considering playing here, but the lack of info is a little disturbing. So yeah, very interested but need more info. Thanks.